Florida Man-Trying to Figure How much work I need to do and where to Apply. Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Czarks

New

Re: Florida Man-Trying to Figure How much work I need to do and where to Apply.

Post by Czarks » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:19 pm

crazywafflez wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:10 pm
Won't be an issue to reapply, I'd just say you had to leave law school for personal reasons or something like that if they ask explicitly if you attended law school. Shouldn't be a problem when applying places
I'm more concerned because I did call LSAC as recommended by the Uni counselor and LSAC told me that the law school i attended did not update my info or send a transcript of any kind.

AJordan

Silver

Post by AJordan » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:55 pm

It sounds like you owe them money. If you do, you'll need to pay that money before they release your records.

Czarks

New

Post by Czarks » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 am

AJordan wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:55 pm
It sounds like you owe them money. If you do, you'll need to pay that money before they release your records.
I remember that I didn't owe them money at all. They did send a transcript to the University I applied to, so as far as I'm aware there isn't any hold. How should I approach this?

AJordan

Silver

Post by AJordan » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Czarks wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 am
AJordan wrote:
I remember that I didn't owe them money at all. They did send a transcript to the University I applied to, so as far as I'm aware there isn't any hold. How should I approach this?
I think you should call the former law school's student services and ask. It's possible they didn't get the request for records.

Czarks

New

Post by Czarks » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:25 am

AJordan wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:19 pm
Czarks wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 am
AJordan wrote:
I think you should call the former law school's student services and ask. It's possible they didn't get the request for records.
Are they supposed to automatically send LSAC my info? I didn't request they send records to LSAC at the time I withdrew.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”