Goodbye TLS Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
HenryHankPalmer

Bronze

Goodbye TLS

Post by HenryHankPalmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:23 pm

And thank you for the mmrs. I will certainly miss seeing innocent, unsuspecting prospective applicants swarmed by a bunch of self-important, repetitive 2Ls from UVA, shitting on all of their hopes and dreams. I will miss the way that applicants with LSAT scores in the 94th percentile are treated like imbeciles. I will miss knowing who is above both 75ths. TLS has become a familiar, neurotic, abusive home to many of us. In many ways, that is a valuable service. We should all be forced to run the gauntlet of TLS pretention, so that we will be prepared for the worst law school has to offer.

Goodbye TLS, and always remember the golden rule: re-take.

DaydreamNation

Bronze

Re: Goodbye TLS

Post by DaydreamNation » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:00 pm

New phone, who dis?

MercW07

Bronze

Post by MercW07 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Ok yeah I agree but OP should probably retake...

UVA2B

Gold

Post by UVA2B » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54 pm

HenryHankPalmer wrote:And thank you for the mmrs. I will certainly miss seeing innocent, unsuspecting prospective applicants swarmed by a bunch of self-important, repetitive 2Ls from UVA, shitting on all of their hopes and dreams. I will miss the way that applicants with LSAT scores in the 94th percentile are treated like imbeciles. I will miss knowing who is above both 75ths. TLS has become a familiar, neurotic, abusive home to many of us. In many ways, that is a valuable service. We should all be forced to run the gauntlet of TLS pretention, so that we will be prepared for the worst law school has to offer.

Pretty sure this was about me, but no idea when I became a swarm of self-important, repetitive 2Ls.

But still, glad I stood out for "shitting on all of their hopes and dreams."

rowdy

Bronze

Post by rowdy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 pm

UVA2B wrote:
HenryHankPalmer wrote:And thank you for the mmrs. I will certainly miss seeing innocent, unsuspecting prospective applicants swarmed by a bunch of self-important, repetitive 2Ls from UVA, shitting on all of their hopes and dreams. I will miss the way that applicants with LSAT scores in the 94th percentile are treated like imbeciles. I will miss knowing who is above both 75ths. TLS has become a familiar, neurotic, abusive home to many of us. In many ways, that is a valuable service. We should all be forced to run the gauntlet of TLS pretention, so that we will be prepared for the worst law school has to offer.

Pretty sure this was about me, but no idea when I became a swarm of self-important, repetitive 2Ls.

But still, glad I stood out for "shitting on all of their hopes and dreams."
Logged back in to say you should use this endorsement as a pull quote in your TLS advice thread.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”