- Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ilpsm

Bronze

When Waivers Appear

Post by ilpsm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:54 pm

did some browsing and couldn't find the answer to this so sorry if it's in an obvious location

in the process of polishing my PS so i can send out my applications and happy with the LSAT score that got released today. many of the schools i'm applying to apparently give out unsolicited fee waivers - does anyone know when these appear in relation to LSAT score being released? i was expecting to have to apply in january so any time in the near future is early enough for me to apply, so i'm not itching to send these applications out ASAP and don't mind waiting if it's gonna save me ~$500. just want to know if i should be rushing on polishing my PS or if I have a few weeks before the waivers appear.
Last edited by ilpsm on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UVA2B

Gold

Re: When Waivers Appear

Post by UVA2B » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Unsolicited fee waivers happen pretty automatically. If your CRS profile matches or exceeds the profile the school set for automatic fee waiver, you'll find out prior to paying for submitting your application. Prior to reaching that point of applying, you'll have no idea whether you have an unsolicited fee waiver or not.

ilpsm

Bronze

-

Post by ilpsm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 pm

-

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”