Should I wait for fee waivers before submitting my apps? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
kpadoreo

New

Should I wait for fee waivers before submitting my apps?

Post by kpadoreo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:29 pm

I've just started receiving fee waivers from schools after receiving my December score. I've gotten them from Georgetown and Cornell, but none yet for the higher ranked schools I'm applying to. Is it advisable to wait another day or two? I noticed they all started coming in the last 12 hours.
By the way, my score was a 174 and GPA 3.88.

Lukky

New

Re: Should I wait for fee waivers before submitting my apps?

Post by Lukky » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:21 pm

I took the LSAT this December as well. You should open up your apps. A lot of schools have probably given you waivers but hasn't sent you the e-mail yet. That was the case for me for a number of schools, including T-14.

kpadoreo

New

Post by kpadoreo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:49 am

Lukky wrote:I took the LSAT this December as well. You should open up your apps. A lot of schools have probably given you waivers but hasn't sent you the e-mail yet. That was the case for me for a number of schools, including T-14.
What do you mean "open up your apps"? Like start working on them on the LSAC website? Or is there somewhere to see whether they've given me a waiver? In the last few hours I've also heard from Northwestern and Duke, but still over e-mail...

Lukky

New

Post by Lukky » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 am

Yeah, start the apps. It should tell you whether or not your waiver has come in.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”