FORGOT a part of my application... What do I do? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pleaseUF

New

FORGOT a part of my application... What do I do?

Post by pleaseUF » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:01 pm

In my application to UF law (my #1 school) I didn't realize you had to click on the name of your undergrad institution to put in your major(s), GPA, and class rank. This is a strong part of my application - double major, 4.0, and #1 in my class; so, I am crushed that I forgot to include it. My transcripts will show my GPA and my resume shows my two majors, but I am not sure how closely the school looks at that. What should I do? Email the school with the information that I forgot to include? (The application is currently totally completed, sent, and my status says "All documents received").

poptart123

Silver

Re: FORGOT a part of my application... What do I do?

Post by poptart123 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:15 pm

If it is not required it is probably not a big deal, and usually parts that are required you cannot submit unless you have filled out. I think on some of my applications it only required the school name and dates attended. They will have this information from your resume/transcript(s).

I don't think it is a big deal, you might want to ask this in the Spivey thread. If it will set your mind at ease just briefly email them the information, but do so in a way that doesn't make you look neurotic.

caitlinrw

Bronze

Re: FORGOT a part of my application... What do I do?

Post by caitlinrw » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 pm

You should relax, they're gonna see your majors and GPA on your transcripts, which they look at. Emailing them about something small like that almost seems like it would make you look too neurotic, so just relax. If you did well, they'll see that without the information you forgot.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”