Stupid question about CRS and fee waivers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ayylmao

Silver

Stupid question about CRS and fee waivers

Post by ayylmao » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 am

Hi all. I recently registered for CRS after getting my June LSAT score back. I'm not going to apply for a while, but I wanted to make sure that, even though I registered after getting my LSAT score, top schools will still be able find me in order offer me merit-based fee waivers.

Before you lambast me, consider what kind of forum TLS would be without neurotic questions about seemingly obvious things. (It wouldn't be the great forum it is, that's for sure.)

pittsburghpirates

Silver

Re: Stupid question about CRS and fee waivers

Post by pittsburghpirates » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Yes you will be fine. I also did not register/pay for CRS until i got my LSAT score back and the waiver process was not a problem. My guess is you won't start getting waivers until apps open in August but I could be wrong there (took the October test this past cycle). Good luck OP

ayylmao

Silver

Post by ayylmao » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm

pittsburghpirates wrote:Yes you will be fine. I also did not register/pay for CRS until i got my LSAT score back and the waiver process was not a problem. My guess is you won't start getting waivers until apps open in August but I could be wrong there (took the October test this past cycle). Good luck OP
I'm not applying for two years. Do you think they'll send me waivers every year I don't apply? Thanks for your response.

pittsburghpirates

Silver

Post by pittsburghpirates » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:27 pm

ayylmao wrote:
pittsburghpirates wrote:Yes you will be fine. I also did not register/pay for CRS until i got my LSAT score back and the waiver process was not a problem. My guess is you won't start getting waivers until apps open in August but I could be wrong there (took the October test this past cycle). Good luck OP
I'm not applying for two years. Do you think they'll send me waivers every year I don't apply? Thanks for your response.
There is an area in your CRS profile that enables you to select your expected enrollment year. If you don't want to apply for two years, just make sure to select that period in there. That way you'll only get waivers for the cycle in which you want to apply.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”