semester of 5 f's Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
john1990

Silver

semester of 5 f's

Post by john1990 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:12 pm

I failed due to attendance for 5 classes at a community college, however, this was after i got my bachelors degree and lsac has put this in as graduate work. Will it effect my chances of admission?

UnicornHunter

Diamond

Re: semester of 5 f's

Post by UnicornHunter » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Won't help but it won't kill your chances like it would if it had happened before you got your BA. I would apply with the assumption that schools won't care, but be ready to explain what happened.

MKC

Diamond

Post by MKC » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 pm

UnicornHunter wrote:Won't help but it won't kill your chances like it would if it had happened before you got your BA. I would apply with the assumption that schools won't care, but be ready to explain what happened.
I think the bigger problem is the two law schools he already attended and dropped out of and the one law school that kicked him out before he started classes.
Last edited by MKC on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MKC

Diamond

Post by MKC » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Also the government kill squads suggest C&F issues.
John1990 wrote:Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. The topic at hand is very serious and life changing for me. You see the government has kill lists and now they target american's. Unfortunately, my family was the target of a kill list after my mother correlated a conspiracy to serial murder. I have been subject to heavy surveillance for months now. My family (father, mother, brother, two sisters) has already disappeared and replaced with government agents who assume their everyday lives. Here is a picture of my brother and sister and their doubles http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I was followed for days until i was kidnapped by a squad. I was questioned under threat of torture and immediate death. I eventually talked and provided valuable information relating to the conspiracy. Because of this i was released and given a year to live. Most are released and given just a week. My family disappeared in June because of crimes they committed in May. There was no official record.

I insist that i am not guilty. But, the squad believes i am the one who ordered the attack. I confessed to telling the leader that parts of the plan made sense, and they think that was code for them to act. It does not help that the attack was carried out in my name, as a retaliation for when i was raped. However, i insist that i told the leader not to attack anyone and i was promised that they would not attack. Nevertheless, there was an attack and a cover-up by the feds.

I would like to spread awareness of this event. I am devoting the rest of my life to spreading awareness of my situation and trying to run from the american government.

I would like to discuss the harsh reality of kill lists and the fact that they are known to target american's. Today, the most severe crime is an act of terrorism, a politically charged term. With this bias and these kill lists, how can justice be secured?

I have read the criminal law statutes and i know i am not guilty because i never agreed to do anything and never intended for anything to happen so i am innocent under the mens rea defense. However, they believe i am obviously guilty and i have no way to defend my case
Last edited by MKC on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john1990

Silver

Post by john1990 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:56 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:Also the government kill squads suggest C&F issues.
John1990 wrote:Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. The topic at hand is very serious and life changing for me. You see the government has kill lists and now they target american's. Unfortunately, my family was the target of a kill list after my mother correlated a conspiracy to serial murder. I have been subject to heavy surveillance for months now. My family (father, mother, brother, two sisters) has already disappeared and replaced with government agents who assume their everyday lives. Here is a picture of my brother and sister and their doubles http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I was followed for days until i was kidnapped by a squad. I was questioned under threat of torture and immediate death. I eventually talked and provided valuable information relating to the conspiracy. Because of this i was released and given a year to live. Most are released and given just a week. My family disappeared in June because of crimes they committed in May. There was no official record.

I insist that i am not guilty. But, the squad believes i am the one who ordered the attack. I confessed to telling the leader that parts of the plan made sense, and they think that was code for them to act. It does not help that the attack was carried out in my name, as a retaliation for when i was raped. However, i insist that i told the leader not to attack anyone and i was promised that they would not attack. Nevertheless, there was an attack and a cover-up by the feds.

I would like to spread awareness of this event. I am devoting the rest of my life to spreading awareness of my situation and trying to run from the american government.

I would like to discuss the harsh reality of kill lists and the fact that they are known to target american's. Today, the most severe crime is an act of terrorism, a politically charged term. With this bias and these kill lists, how can justice be secured?

I have read the criminal law statutes and i know i am not guilty because i never agreed to do anything and never intended for anything to happen so i am innocent under the mens rea defense. However, they believe i am obviously guilty and i have no way to defend my case
I suffer from schizophrenia and the following post shouldn't be taken lightly. Its from before i sought help. Although i still have some symptoms i am much better now.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:43 pm

The fuck?

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Clyde Frog wrote:The fuck?
For some reason when I saw you had posted, I was expecting an Akron Law joke

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:
For some reason when I saw you had posted, I was expecting an Akron Law joke
I could've definitely questioned the disappearance of john1990's family to the lazy river

Kali the Annihilator

Platinum

Post by Kali the Annihilator » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Penis having version of Manali is not welcome

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Eternalsunshine

New

Post by Eternalsunshine » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Yikes. OP, I really do hope you've gotten some help. :(

john1990

Silver

Post by john1990 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Eternalsunshine wrote:Yikes. OP, I really do hope you've gotten some help. :(
I have. I'm taking medication for schizophrenia and i have weekly counseling

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Post by HonestAdvice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 am

The mental illness may be a bigger deal than the conduct. As odd as manali's conduct is, this is generally a much more severe illness. C&F will be on your butt, and this is also going to be discriminated the hell out of. It's a 1 in 100000 race likely to trigger trauma. The person making fun of your illness is an ignorant child savage.

pancakes3

Platinum

Post by pancakes3 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

poptart123

Silver

Post by poptart123 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm

I'm going to play it safe and not troll this post.

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:07 pm

This dude is the longest staying troll on this site.

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Post by HonestAdvice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 pm

grades?? wrote:This dude is the longest staying troll on this site.
Why would someone troll having schizophrenia? Nobody thinks it's funny. Doesn't add up.

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 pm

HonestAdvice wrote:
Why would someone troll having schizophrenia? Nobody thinks it's funny. Doesn't add up.
Have you seen this guys other 12020395 threads?

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Post by HonestAdvice » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:09 pm

grades?? wrote:
HonestAdvice wrote:
Have you seen this guys other 12020395 threads?
Some of them, but I don't see the relevance. I think the inconsistencies would be enigmatic of someone with the disease, because it's behavior that doesn't serve a purpose and are poorly planned cries for help.

I get many law students are good people wanting to give advice, but are also that charming combination of incredibly ignorant and holier than thou. Instead of picking on the stuff that's obviously enigmatic of the dude's illness and that's obviously causing him to suffer each day of his life, why not focus on the tangible signs suggesting he should move on like banking on being a 1% outcome despite being forced to withdraw three times?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”