Help!! Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Popular01

New

Help!!

Post by Popular01 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 am

I am graduating this year and just found out I need to take one more class this summer. The problem is that the last day of class is August 25th and most law schools start the week prior. Is that going to be an issue in terms of law schools requiring you have an undergrad degree before enrollment? Or will an overlapping of a week or so not count?

Clearly

Gold

Re: Help!!

Post by Clearly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 am

Are you going to law school close enough to your undergrad to do this? Or moving and transferring back the credits? This sounds like a really weird situation. Which school?

Popular01

New

Post by Popular01 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 am

Clearly wrote:Are you going to law school close enough to your undergrad to do this? Or moving and transferring back the credits? This sounds like a really weird situation. Which school?
It's because my undergrad is on a quarter system so sessions are 10 weeks, not 6 or 8 like most summer sessions. I haven't 100% decided on a school yet but I'm most likely going to stay in the area I currently live in. I'm more worried about a law school rescinding my admission because of this one class.

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:20 am

totesTheGoat

Silver

Post by totesTheGoat » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

sublime wrote:Can you take the class elsewhere, at a college you would finish it earlier?
Adding to this idea: Many colleges offer online "Maymester" classes that are done by June 1st. If it's just a credits issue, take a maymester class at some random college and have the credit transferred in.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”