Will schools still negotiate scholarships if I retake after already being accepted? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
kkrunner

New

Will schools still negotiate scholarships if I retake after already being accepted?

Post by kkrunner » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:54 pm

I haven't seen a thread on this topic yet, but I have taken the LSAT twice thus far (163, 160). After my second take, I decided to go ahead and apply, and I gave no indication that I planned on retaking again. I applied to nine schools ranked between 25-50 and was accepted to all of them with at least some scholarship money.

However, after reading many TLS threads, I feel that I am selling myself short by leaving that third retake unused. So, if I decide to sit for the Feb LSAT and am able to improve my score, will schools still negotiate scholarship amounts even if I never gave an indication of retaking?

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Will schools still negotiate scholarships if I retake after already being accepted?

Post by lymenheimer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 pm

There is a thread somewhere or at least posts mentioning it...but yes.

Good Guy Gaud

Platinum

Re: Will schools still negotiate scholarships if I retake after already being accepted?

Post by Good Guy Gaud » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:58 pm

^ what he said

kkrunner

New

Post by kkrunner » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Haha whoops. Oh well, thanks for the reassurance!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”