Lowest Ranked School Worth Considering Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Re: Lowest Ranked School Worth Considering

Post by Tiago Splitter » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:51 pm

JohannDeMann wrote: Well if you're about the kush why not govt job? I get the 3 year vacay sentiment but its offset by biglaw. people don't do shit in corporate jobs and make 100k.
Never know when the world's gonna end.

Johann

Diamond

Post by Johann » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 pm

loads more go to t14 and biglaw because they are sick fucks that want to mke $1 million a year instead of $100k with a family lifestyle balance too.

Johann

Diamond

Post by Johann » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:
JohannDeMann wrote: Well if you're about the kush why not govt job? I get the 3 year vacay sentiment but its offset by biglaw. people don't do shit in corporate jobs and make 100k.
Never know when the world's gonna end.
youre ok in my book.

ymmv

Diamond

Post by ymmv » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 pm

JohannDeMann wrote:loads more go to t14 and biglaw because they are sick fucks that want to mke $1 million a year instead of $100k with a family lifestyle balance too.
Who are these people? I don't even know anyone with delusions of partnership. Everyone talks the "pay 'em down and GTFO" game.

Johann

Diamond

Post by Johann » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 am

just basing on waht i reado n here. seems like everyone wants biglaw. which is fine if its to get the fuck out. but really govt jobs especially with pslf is the golden ticket. or biglaw 3 years min payments on loans hoarding cash then govt pslf

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Post by Tiago Splitter » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 am

Everyone wants biglaw because it locks in a legitimate two year vacay and sweet summer gig. Plus not much else besides that. Got a friend who went hard for fed gov and will graduate unemployed.

ymmv

Diamond

Post by ymmv » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 am

JohannDeMann wrote:just basing on waht i reado n here. seems like everyone wants biglaw. which is fine if its to get the fuck out. but really govt jobs especially with pslf is the golden ticket. or biglaw 3 years min payments on loans hoarding cash then govt pslf
I don't see how you can get a reasonable sample off of TLS on-topics randos. A sizable percentage of them are delusional snowflakes who refuse to retake 150s with 4.0 GPAs. That's not at all necessarily the makeup of people actually in good law schools. Again, if there are any of those out for models and bottles, they do a damn good job keeping their aspirations secret.

Johann

Diamond

Post by Johann » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 am

good to hear. ill take your word for it. i dont know T14ers.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”