LOR After Submission Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
BruinRegents

Bronze

LOR After Submission

Post by BruinRegents » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Any advice on how to send a LOR after submitting application through LSAC would be greatly appreciated. LSAC provides no guidance on doing so.

Thanks in advance.

KMart

Gold

Re: LOR After Submission

Post by KMart » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Do it the same way you would a normal LOR but I'd email the schools saying you have another one coming (just to let them know).

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

BruinRegents wrote:Any advice on how to send a LOR after submitting application through LSAC would be greatly appreciated. LSAC provides no guidance on doing so.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the apply tab, go to credentials, and click on LOR's/Evaluations. At the bottom, you should have a list of the law schools you have applied to. On the right side of the page, it should say "Assign" next to these schools. Then, you just assign the LOR's

BruinRegents

Bronze

Post by BruinRegents » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
BruinRegents wrote:Any advice on how to send a LOR after submitting application through LSAC would be greatly appreciated. LSAC provides no guidance on doing so.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the apply tab, go to credentials, and click on LOR's/Evaluations. At the bottom, you should have a list of the law schools you have applied to. On the right side of the page, it should say "Assign" next to these schools. Then, you just assign the LOR's
Thanks! That's exactly what I did but because the LSAC website is so antiquated, I wasn't sure. Again thanks for the peace of mind.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm

BruinRegents wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Thanks! That's exactly what I did but because the LSAC website is so antiquated, I wasn't sure. Again thanks for the peace of mind.
if you are unsure, check your colleges status checkers, and it should list your LOR's if they have successfully received them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BruinRegents

Bronze

Post by BruinRegents » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:18 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
BruinRegents wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:

Thanks in advance.
if you are unsure, check your colleges status checkers, and it should list your LOR's if they have successfully received them.
Good call. But the letter icon has yet to show it's been sent so no point in doing that yet.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I think it takes like a full day for the letter icons to show (remember its monday, and they dont send on the weekends) so if you sent it today or over the weekend, wait til tomorrow

BruinRegents

Bronze

Post by BruinRegents » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:I think it takes like a full day for the letter icons to show (remember its monday, and they dont send on the weekends) so if you sent it today or over the weekend, wait til tomorrow
Of course. Thanks for the dime. :-)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”