Question re LORs Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hill1334

New

Question re LORs

Post by hill1334 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Hi all,

I will be receiving an additional letter of recommendation after having submitted the majority of my law school apps. If I have my recommender upload the LOR to my LSAC account and then email the admission offices at the law schools I have already applied to letting them know about the additional LOR, will they be able to access the LOR via LSAC, or do I need my recommender to send the LOR directly to them via email? Any other additional actions I will need to take?

Thanks!

hill1334

New

Re: Question re LORs

Post by hill1334 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Apologies for the shameless bump, but I am trying to make decisions regarding how to proceed with applications tonight and could use some insight if anyone has any. Thanks again.

bretby

Bronze

Post by bretby » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:03 pm

hill1334 wrote:Apologies for the shameless bump, but I am trying to make decisions regarding how to proceed with applications tonight and could use some insight if anyone has any. Thanks again.
From my interactions with admissions offices, it seems like most do not want letters emailed. I would check with each school as to how they would like to received updates about your file. Some schools include instructions for doing so in their email acknowledging receipt, so that is the logical place to start. If you don't find any answers there, call and ask.

hill1334

New

Post by hill1334 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Thanks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”