Prior enrollment or not? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dmadonna

New

Prior enrollment or not?

Post by dmadonna » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:22 am

Hi all,
Here is my situation:
I enrolled in law school this past fall. However, a week before the classes formally started - while the 1Ls were still taking the week-long preparation course (which was required by the school) - my personal situation changed dramatically and I needed to withdrawal. I had no grades and withdrew with no grades. Now, since my personal life calmed down and I am ready to re-enroll in law school, my law school applications are asking whether or not I have ever been enrolled in any other school and, if I have, If I left in good standing. I can't figure out what to put for this question since I spent a total of four days in classes that weren't even considered classes and never paid tuition to the school. Any help from real experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

KMart

Gold

Re: Prior enrollment or not?

Post by KMart » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 am

dmadonna wrote:Hi all,
Here is my situation:
I enrolled in law school this past fall. However, a week before the classes formally started - while the 1Ls were still taking the week-long preparation course (which was required by the school) - my personal situation changed dramatically and I needed to withdrawal. I had no grades and withdrew with no grades. Now, since my personal life calmed down and I am ready to re-enroll in law school, my law school applications are asking whether or not I have ever been enrolled in any other school and, if I have, If I left in good standing. I can't figure out what to put for this question since I spent a total of four days in classes that weren't even considered classes and never paid tuition to the school. Any help from real experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
I believe it is yes to each question.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”