ordering transcript Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
yunjh1066

New

ordering transcript

Post by yunjh1066 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Can we submit applications and have the transcripts arrive after the submission?

I am still indecisive as to whether I should apply this cycle or next. So just in case I end up applying for this cycle before thanksgiving, I don't think my transcripts would arrive by then (or how long do they usually take?). (plus, I need to earn money to have them sent so can't order them right away at this point).

thanks in advance

KMart

Gold

Re: ordering transcript

Post by KMart » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:36 pm

yunjh1066 wrote:Can we submit applications and have the transcripts arrive after the submission?

I am still indecisive as to whether I should apply this cycle or next. So just in case I end up applying for this cycle before thanksgiving, I don't think my transcripts would arrive by then (or how long do they usually take?). (plus, I need to earn money to have them sent so can't order them right away at this point).

thanks in advance
I'm not sure about the core answer to your question but my transcripts took about a week after requesting them to show up on my LSAC account.

It might be better to apply this cycle - you can try deferring your acceptance. Not 100% sure though; wait for others to chime in regarding the other questions you asked.

malleus discentium

Silver

Post by malleus discentium » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 pm

yunjh1066 wrote:Can we submit applications and have the transcripts arrive after the submission?

thanks in advance
Transcripts are necessary for applications to be sent.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Why are you making Thanksgiving into a deadline?? :|

yunjh1066

New

Post by yunjh1066 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Thanks! I guess I need to order it first for me to submit my apps.

@ Dirigo
Is Thanksgiving deadline late? :shock:

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:29 pm

yunjh1066 wrote: Is Thanksgiving deadline late? :shock:
Not at all. After mid-January is late.
December is normal.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”