Alumni Boost? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
AspiringAspirant

New

Alumni Boost?

Post by AspiringAspirant » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:36 pm

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I had trouble finding any previous threads on it. Does an applicant receive any boost from having attended the college they're applying to during undergrad? If so, how significant of a factor is it?

sesto elemento

Gold

Re: Alumni Boost?

Post by sesto elemento » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

AspiringAspirant wrote:I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I had trouble finding any previous threads on it. Does an applicant receive any boost from having attended the college they're applying to during undergrad? If so, how significant of a factor is it?
I got into my alma mater's law school but some of my friends didn't despite also being alumni. Why? because they didn't have the numbers.

AReasonableMan

Gold

Post by AReasonableMan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 pm

AspiringAspirant wrote:I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I had trouble finding any previous threads on it. Does an applicant receive any boost from having attended the college they're applying to during undergrad? If so, how significant of a factor is it?
The more prominent grade inflation is in your UG, the more likely it is you'll get into the LS.

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”