LSAC transcript issue Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
alexjinye

Bronze

LSAC transcript issue

Post by alexjinye » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi there!
I will be applying to law schools next fall. I am aiming to get a 3.95 gpa to aim for H. Upon my prediction, my gpa after next spring semester will be around 3.95. But there is no guarantee. So, I thought about sending in my transcripts once my spring grades are out next year, so that I could know my LSAC gpa and decide whether I need to take a summer class to boost it to 3.95. (Yes, it is just a matter of one class, my gpa will be so close)

My question is: Will LSAC process my transcripts if I send them in by May? I am afraid that they only process our transcripts when the application season starts. Thx in advance for any input.

xylocarp

Platinum

Re: LSAC transcript issue

Post by xylocarp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:04 am

alexjinye wrote:Will LSAC process my transcripts if I send them in by May?
yes
Last edited by xylocarp on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:27 am

alexjinye wrote:Hi there!
I will be applying to law schools next fall. I am aiming to get a 3.95 gpa to aim for H. Upon my prediction, my gpa after next spring semester will be around 3.95. But there is no guarantee. So, I thought about sending in my transcripts once my spring grades are out next year, so that I could know my LSAC gpa and decide whether I need to take a summer class to boost it to 3.95. (Yes, it is just a matter of one class, my gpa will be so close)

My question is: Will LSAC process my transcripts if I send them in by May? I am afraid that they only process our transcripts when the application season starts. Thx in advance for any input.
me thinks you should PW for more responses pertaining to this pressing issue

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 am

hereisonehand wrote:
alexjinye wrote:Hi there!

me thinks you should PW for more responses pertaining to this pressing issue
You're in the on-topics. Don't do this.

alexjinye

Bronze

Post by alexjinye » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:11 am

thx for the response.
It is a relief that I can manipulate the situation for dat 3.95 :wink:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”