. Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
whambamthankyoumaam

New

Post by whambamthankyoumaam » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Last edited by whambamthankyoumaam on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HYSenberg

Bronze

Re: Uhhh...I dun goof'd (C&F question)

Post by HYSenberg » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Email the dean and ask to see your own disciplinary report. Wrt the other questions, Idk.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 pm

whambamthankyoumaam wrote:No fines, no follow-ups, just some metro cop exerting his authoritay.
So you admit to breaking the law; the cop let you off with what appears to be a warning; and that's your reponse? Don't show that attitude in your explanatory essay.
- How can I find out what my school is going to include on the Dean's certificates?
Ask them.
- Should I send an updated addendum to the school I'm going to?
You should get in touch with their office and talk to someone about this since you've already been accepted.
- How big of an issue is this? Can my offer get rescinded?
If they think you were being dishonest, it's a big issue. Since you disclosed the drug violation, which is much more serious than these other violations, I don't think it will actually be that big of an issue.
- Wtf was that metro thing and do I need to disclose it? I remember very little about it.
Ask the school.
Last edited by bp shinners on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSpanishMain

Gold

Post by TheSpanishMain » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:27 pm

bp shinners wrote:
whambamthankyoumaam wrote:No fines, no follow-ups, just some metro cop exerting his authoritay.
So you admit to breaking the law; the cop let you off with what appears to be a warning; and that's your reponse? Don't show that attitude in your explanatory essay.
Yeah, that jumped out at me as super obnoxious too. I'm not saying jumping a metro barrier is exactly the crime of the century, but it is an illegal attempt to freeload. I'm glad cops are there to ticket people so I don't have to subsidize a bunch of assholes with my increased fare.

whambamthankyoumaam

New

Post by whambamthankyoumaam » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”