LSAT ticket, am I missing something? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
MiracleNeeded

Bronze

LSAT ticket, am I missing something?

Post by MiracleNeeded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm

I keep hitting print and I get a pop up with a blank screen. On other devices it get a sort of refreshed page of the page I'm looking at where it says things like "left handed, no" "Saturday sabbath, no" and the line that says important documents on the bottom.

Is THAT the ticket? If so, I'm a little lost, but I'll print it. Otherwise I have no idea what is going on with my PC, IPad, and phone.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: LSAT ticket, am I missing something?

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:I keep hitting print and I get a pop up with a blank screen. On other devices it get a sort of refreshed page of the page I'm looking at where it says things like "left handed, no" "Saturday sabbath, no" and the line that says important documents on the bottom.

Is THAT the ticket? If so, I'm a little lost, but I'll print it. Otherwise I have no idea what is going on with my PC, IPad, and phone.
I don't really know what screen you're describing (I haven't used the LSAC system for a couple of years now), but in the past there have been issues with different browsers not displaying the ticket properly. Try a different browser and turn off your adblocker if you're running one.

midwest17

Gold

Post by midwest17 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Here's an email I got from their support after I complained about a different problem:
LSAC wrote:Chrome isn't a supported browser type for our website. The supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
It's irritating, but there it is.

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 pm

midwest17 wrote:Here's an email I got from their support after I complained about a different problem:
LSAC wrote:Chrome isn't a supported browser type for our website. The supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
It's irritating, but there it is.
Thanks guys, it was actually an outdated version of Adobe.

IgosduIkana

Bronze

Post by IgosduIkana » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:46 am

I found that Firefox worked best with LSAC. Safari had trouble displaying tickets and other things.

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Post by Nonconsecutive » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:Thanks guys, it was actually an outdated version of Adobe.
I had that issue as well, downloading the app (instead of opening it directly) worked for me before I figured out that I needed to update.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”