Spiteful Applying Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
phillylaw215

New

Spiteful Applying

Post by phillylaw215 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Has anyone else wanted to get a ton of fee waivers to a bunch of lower-end schools and apply just to "get your money's worth" from the CAS. I know you have to pay a fee per app, even with a waiver, but would be spitefully satisfying anyway. :twisted:

Br3v

Gold

Re: Spiteful Applying

Post by Br3v » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm

phillylaw215 wrote:Has anyone else wanted to get a ton of fee waivers to a bunch of lower-end schools and apply just to "get your money's worth" from the CAS. I know you have to pay a fee per app, even with a waiver, but would be spitefully satisfying anyway. :twisted:
Do you understand how money works? How would that be spiteful hen you would be paying each time?

Scotusnerd

Silver

Post by Scotusnerd » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:07 pm

phillylaw215 wrote:Has anyone else wanted to get a ton of fee waivers to a bunch of lower-end schools and apply just to "get your money's worth" from the CAS. I know you have to pay a fee per app, even with a waiver, but would be spitefully satisfying anyway. :twisted:
You're an idiot. I suggest a more direct route: take out dollar bills and flush them down the toilet while chanting the institution's name. Same result, and you might make some homeless guy who lives in the sewers happy.
Last edited by Scotusnerd on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dstars823

Bronze

Post by dstars823 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:07 pm

go ahead and spend the 25$ per processing fee, pretty sure the LSAC wont mind the donation

phillylaw215

New

Post by phillylaw215 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Scotusnerd wrote: You're an idiot. If you must waste money, give it to charity or something. They'll put it to better use than LSAC.
But what has charity ever done for me....?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jbagelboy

Diamond

Post by jbagelboy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 pm

I just.. Don't understand..

Don't become an attorney. Irrational decision making and spiteful ignorance will not serve you will in that profession.

jas1503

Bronze

Post by jas1503 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Worst post by an LSAC employee/law dean in disguise EVER!

ETA: Hi, Dean Treanor
Last edited by jas1503 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm

I think it's a great idea OP. And if you REALLY want some get-back, you should apply broadly and throw down as many deposits as you can, and wait until the very, very last minute before sweeping the rug out from under all of them. They won't know what him 'em!

phillylaw215

New

Post by phillylaw215 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:20 pm

justonemoregame wrote:I think it's a great idea OP. And if you REALLY want some get-back, you should apply broadly and throw down as many deposits as you can, and wait until the very, very last minute before sweeping the rug out from under all of them. They won't know what him 'em!
Exactly! Leave them at the altar! What could be more satisfying than getting Cooley's hopes up for a good applicant and then goin "PSYCH"

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

phillylaw215 wrote:
justonemoregame wrote:I think it's a great idea OP. And if you REALLY want some get-back, you should apply broadly and throw down as many deposits as you can, and wait until the very, very last minute before sweeping the rug out from under all of them. They won't know what him 'em!
Exactly! Leave them at the altar! What could be more satisfying than getting Cooley's hopes up for a good applicant and then goin "PSYCH"
Precisely. And if you get enough of your friends to join in - that could really disrupt the admissions process. So many TTTs relying on your $$$, then boom.

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LFH_intheflesh

New

Post by LFH_intheflesh » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:47 pm

idgi

Do you spitefully give away money to people on the street too?

Would you like to spitefully lend me 25$? If you want to be really rude to me you can let me keep it.

Here ill use that smiley you like.

:twisted:

TheThriller

Gold

Post by TheThriller » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't think you know what spiteful means.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TheBiggerMediocre

Bronze

Post by TheBiggerMediocre » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Actually if you are willing to go through all the trouble of really courting them they might give you sweaters and mugs etc.

RoaringMice

Bronze

Post by RoaringMice » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 am

TheBiggerMediocre wrote:Actually if you are willing to go through all the trouble of really courting them they might give you sweaters and mugs etc.
I could use some sweaters. Mugs, not so much.

Pneumonia

Gold

Post by Pneumonia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

do you guys ever spitefully attend TTTT's? I mean like, you get admitted to T14 and TJSL and just for the giggles go to TJ? Is this a funny idea?

meanmugger

New

Post by meanmugger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

You, sir, are a moron.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

mr.hands

Silver

Post by mr.hands » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Pneumonia wrote:do you guys ever spitefully attend TTTT's? I mean like, you get admitted to T14 and TJSL and just for the giggles go to TJ? Is this a funny idea?
Lol. Just be sure to spitefully decline any and all aid that the TTTT may send your way.

That'll show the bastards

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

mr.hands wrote:
Pneumonia wrote:do you guys ever spitefully attend TTTT's? I mean like, you get admitted to T14 and TJSL and just for the giggles go to TJ? Is this a funny idea?
Lol. Just be sure to spitefully decline any and all aid that the TTTT may send your way.

That'll show the bastards
I want to pay FULL PRICE!

The Dark Kite

Bronze

Post by The Dark Kite » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:59 pm

phillylaw215 wrote:
I mean, at least in my world.. a "good applicant" knows the difference between the term "Psych," as in shorthand for Psychology, and "sike". In fact, I'm genuinely curious as to how you measure "good" here..

Who applies for higher education opportunities for spite or with any other malicious intent? This is purely idiotic and I'm convinced you're just a very successful troll.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”