How Dangerous is it to post your numbers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Thelonious Kwiggz

New

How Dangerous is it to post your numbers

Post by Thelonious Kwiggz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

No matter what happens in June I will be a ultra splitter (173-2.38GPA) and I am now going for a 180. I wanted to know how dangerous it is for a applicant like myself to post my information on LSN when the time comes. Are there any known repercussions for posting on LSN? I want to help out other ultra splitters but I do not want to risk blowing a wait list opportunity at a good school (I know that getting a high LSAT does not guarantee a opportunity to go to a good school, but I am a AA male and have pretty interesting softs)

God Speed

Ti Malice

Gold

Re: How Dangerous is it to post your numbers

Post by Ti Malice » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

As long as you're not in the habit of saying really stupid and/or offensive things here or there (assuming your handle would be the same at both places), and as long as you don't rank your favorites on LSN, there will be no repercussions.

Davidbentley

Bronze

Post by Davidbentley » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Many people fudge the numbers a little bit for that purpose, but I doubt there's any real risk of repercussions simply by posting here or on LSN. Just don't do stupid things. As an AA with those numbers, anyone who has access to your app will know who you are. There simply aren't that many of us applying. I am sure any of the places that I applied to could figure out who I was based on my numbers and other stuff i've posted here. I just didn't start trolling until I got in. :lol:

Good luck with your cycle, it should be interesting.

Thelonious Kwiggz

New

Post by Thelonious Kwiggz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 am

Thank you, I appreciate your insight

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”