Question about extracurriculars Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jdog0816

New

Question about extracurriculars

Post by jdog0816 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm

I am looking to apply to law school, but I think my extracurriculars are a little weak. I am only in College Democrats.

However, I am triple majoring with a minor, so I'm pretty busy during the week. Would the law school admissions boards understand this and not expect me to have many extracurriculars? I'm only a sophomore, so there's plenty of time to get another activity if I need one.

How important are extracurriculars? And specifically, how important are extracurriculars when I'm triple majoring?

Thanks!

Rahviveh

Gold

Re: Question about extracurriculars

Post by Rahviveh » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm

jdog0816 wrote:I am looking to apply to law school, but I think my extracurriculars are a little weak. I am only in College Democrats.

However, I am triple majoring with a minor, so I'm pretty busy during the week. Would the law school admissions boards understand this and not expect me to have many extracurriculars? I'm only a sophomore, so there's plenty of time to get another activity if I need one.

How important are extracurriculars? And specifically, how important are extracurriculars when I'm triple majoring?

Thanks!
Zero importance. Study for the LSAT and don't waste time doing stupid college clubs.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”