Page 1 of 1
Should I send in my transcript to LSAC now or wait?
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 am
by CardozoLaw09
I have one grade left to receive before graduating in October and my final for that course is today. I didn't do so well on the mid-term and so I would rather not risk the chance that my GPA worsens due to an equally worse or marginally better final. With that being said, I'm considering sending in my transcript now to LSAC which will show one of my summer grades that has already been inputted (A) and the other one (today's final) would be blank. Would there be any reason not to send in my transcript now and wait until I get my grade for this course back? Or should I definitely send in my transcript now? Or would it make no difference? Thanks in advance!
Re: Should I send in my transcript to LSAC now or wait?
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 am
by alwayssunnyinfl
CardozoLaw09 wrote:I have one grade left to receive before graduating in October and my final for that course is today. I didn't do so well on the mid-term and so I would rather not risk the chance that my GPA worsens due to an equally worse or marginally better final. With that being said, I'm considering sending in my transcript now to LSAC which will show one of my summer grades that has already been inputted (A) and the other one (today's final) would be blank. Would there be any reason not to send in my transcript now and wait until I get my grade for this course back? Or should I definitely send in my transcript now? Or would it make no difference? Thanks in advance!
One class probably won't make that big of a difference. Are we talking bad grade as in a B or an F?
Re: Should I send in my transcript to LSAC now or wait?
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 am
by CardozoLaw09
Bad grade as in C/C+
Re: Should I send in my transcript to LSAC now or wait?
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 am
by northwood
You have to send a transcript for all courses you took... So you have to account for this. Lass anyways and it will affect your lsac gpa so submit te transcript request and wait to have them send it as soon as grades are released if they are not released already
Re: Should I send in my transcript to LSAC now or wait?
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 am
by 2014
Absolutely send it now. The school you choose to attend will eventually see the grade from this summer course, but by sending it now it won't impact your LSDAS GPA.