Letters of Recommendation Help Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
DG33

New

Letters of Recommendation Help

Post by DG33 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey guys,

So my passion has always been law, but I decided after college to work and get some experience outside of academic institutions. While in college though, I managed to get a letter of recommendation from my pre-law advisor who I took three classes with. She said she had sent it in to LSAC etc etc but since my time in school I have not given it much thought. Considering I am now in the process of applying, it says she is one of my recommenders but I am not able to see the letter she wrote. Moreover, it says on the site with an exclamation point that I am missing one recommendation. Is this because she is the only who sent in a letter for me thus far or does this mean she never sent it at all?

Cheers, thanks for your help in advance.

HellOnHeels

Silver

Re: Letters of Recommendation Help

Post by HellOnHeels » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 pm

DG33 wrote:Hey guys,

So my passion has always been law, but I decided after college to work and get some experience outside of academic institutions. While in college though, I managed to get a letter of recommendation from my pre-law advisor who I took three classes with. She said she had sent it in to LSAC etc etc but since my time in school I have not given it much thought. Considering I am now in the process of applying, it says she is one of my recommenders but I am not able to see the letter she wrote. Moreover, it says on the site with an exclamation point that I am missing one recommendation. Is this because she is the only who sent in a letter for me thus far or does this mean she never sent it at all?

Cheers, thanks for your help in advance.
You cannot see the letter they wrote for you.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”