When to ask for Fee Waivers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
SaintsTheMetal

Bronze

When to ask for Fee Waivers

Post by SaintsTheMetal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 am

Started to get a handful of fee waivers in my email... anyone know when one, with a June LSAT score in hand, should start asking for them? I'm hoping to apply immediately in September, so that I can hopefully get some decisions before needing to ED to a lower ranked school becomes an issue (ie. ED UVa in December if first ED doesn't pan out.)

Platinum

Re: When to ask for Fee Waivers

Post by 2014 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 am

Let them finish this cycle first. A lot of schools are deep in WL maintenance mode and would probably rather not think about individual requests until toward the end of August when their focus has shifted.

JDizzle2015

Silver

Re: When to ask for Fee Waivers

Post by JDizzle2015 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 am

SaintsTheMetal wrote:Started to get a handful of fee waivers in my email... anyone know when one, with a June LSAT score in hand, should start asking for them? I'm hoping to apply immediately in September, so that I can hopefully get some decisions before needing to ED to a lower ranked school becomes an issue (ie. ED UVa in December if first ED doesn't pan out.)
Track TLS. Someone started a fee waiver thread last year that was helpful. You should solicit fee waivers after the first CRS search wave goes out.

ETA: Here's the thread for this cycle: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 2&t=188982

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”