Is this school considering me? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Underoath

Bronze

Is this school considering me?

Post by Underoath » Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm

If a school is asking for additional information, for example about the C&F. If they wanted to automatically deny me they would have right or is asking for additional information not an indication of whether they are considering me...

Thanks

Underoath

Bronze

Re: Is this school considering me?

Post by Underoath » Tue May 15, 2012 3:23 pm

PLEASE PEOPLE!!! COME ON I AM STRESSING!!!!

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 pm

It is pretty standard procedure if they need clarification or you didn't provide them with the required information.

Underoath

Bronze

Post by Underoath » Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 pm

stillwater wrote:It is pretty standard procedure if they need clarification or you didn't provide them with the required information.
but if I didn't even have the numbers wouldn't they just automatically deny me without asking for further clarification?

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Underoath wrote:
stillwater wrote:It is pretty standard procedure if they need clarification or you didn't provide them with the required information.
but if I didn't even have the numbers wouldn't they just automatically deny me without asking for further clarification?
No, usually its staff that makes sure your file is complete and then admissions officers review it. It is just part of the process. I wouldn't read much into it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gold

Post by 094320 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Underoath

Bronze

Post by Underoath » Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm

stillwater wrote:
Underoath wrote:
No, usually its staff that makes sure your file is complete and then admissions officers review it. It is just part of the process. I wouldn't read much into it.
UGH!!!!!!! (HOPES SHATTERED)

SilverE2

Silver

Post by SilverE2 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Underoath wrote:
stillwater wrote:
Underoath wrote:
UGH!!!!!!! (HOPES SHATTERED)
retake

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”