i am always in love Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jdn012

Bronze

Re: i am always in love

Post by jdn012 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 am

I am in love with this thread. :)

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:38 am

Stanford - She's cute but doesn't know you exist. You don't take it personally because from what you've heard she ignores everyone that isn't a direct descendant of a Greek deity.

legends159

Silver

Post by legends159 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:40 am

Columbia is a tease and gave me blue balls.

hotburrito

New

Post by hotburrito » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:40 am

texas:
--ImageRemoved--

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 am

I was interested in UCLA, but the first date sucked and she didn't call me for a month afterwards. I hear she does this to all the guys so I'm not too depressed, but it sure is irritating.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bartleby

Silver

Post by bartleby » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 am

Houston: she's pretty and smart but doesn't shave her pits

Dr_Nex

New

Post by Dr_Nex » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 am

Cooley:

*knocks on door in the middle of the night, looking crazy and disheveled* "Hey, I heard you're new to the neighborhood. Do you have a pulse?"
-Uh.. ya?
-"Good enough for me!" *Cooley runs into my bedroom, and lays herself spread eagle on my bed.
-Uh.. actually, I'm sort of tapping Columbia, NYU, Chicago, and I'm holdin out for Harvard, so uh.. see you later?
*Cooley clearly looks unfazed. "Well, actually, I'm wayyyyy hotter than Columbia, NYU, Chicago, Harvard, Yale, Berkeley and all the rest. My bathroom is wayyyy bigger than theirs and I have way more rolls of toilet paper. Also, I sleep with wayyyy more men every year than they do."
-Uh.... I don't think that's what makes you hot. I need to go to bed now. Please leave. Don't call me, I'll call you.
-"You don't know what you're missing. I can give you a free ride whenever you want.", says the fat, ugly, stoopid Cooley chick.

Later, I find out she's tried to bang every d00d in the neighborhood (with her "free ride"), including that mentally challenged paraplegic guy next door with asperger's. Oh, and she won't stop calling me.
Last edited by Dr_Nex on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

mallard

Silver

Post by mallard » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 am

I thought this thread was going to be about chicks.

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 am

Also, Cooley tells you that she's the hottest thing going because she's slept with more men than any other woman.
Last edited by dailygrind on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Dr_Nex

New

Post by Dr_Nex » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:22 am

dailygrind wrote:Also, Cooley tells you that she's the hottest thing going because she's slept with more men than any other women ever.
+1

mallard

Silver

Post by mallard » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am

dailygrind wrote:Also, Cooley tells you that she's the hottest thing going because she's slept with more men than any other woman.
ROFL.

Ancitter

New

Post by Ancitter » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 am

Some schools just like me because I'm the little Mexican girl that are so hard to come by. Pigs. :oops:

Dr_Nex

New

Post by Dr_Nex » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 am

Ancitter wrote:Some schools just like me because I'm the little Mexican girl that are so hard to come by. Pigs. :oops:
Subject. Verb. Agreement. Does. Not. Compute. Error Error Error

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

zettsscores40

Gold

Post by zettsscores40 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 am

Ancitter wrote:Some schools just like me because I'm the little Mexican girl that are so hard to come by. Pigs. :oops:
Hello :lol: :wink:

Ancitter

New

Post by Ancitter » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 am

is.

Bleh, I rarely read what I post.

agentcom

New

Post by agentcom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 am

Easily the funniest topic I've read on TLS. Everyone here should read it ... in it's entirety ... like I just spent the last hour doing.

Also, this should be automatically bumped every month or so for eternity.

Whitty

Bronze

Post by Whitty » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 am

I went out with this one Dame, it was like love at first you know? Catholic school girl, beautiful.

Wrote her a letter about how much I liked her and I havent heard back since. F*in Irish.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

agentcom

New

Post by agentcom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 am

Pepperdine - Likes to pretend she's really religious. But that's more of a family thing. Her little sister (UG) is much more into religion than she is. Show her a little attention and she's throwing herself at you.

[Note: I love you Pepperdine, it's all in fun.]

Northwestern: Remember that girl from high school who was always into older guys with nice cars? This is the college age equivalent who wants all her men to be older and already have established careers. You just wonder why she couldn't be more into guys her age.

Temple: You were young and didn't know what to expect from the ladies. You figured you'd go for it since she was the first one to show you any attention. Since then you've had much better and are wondering how to let her down gently.

Detroit Mercy: Could've been the same story as Temple, but even your young and naive self knew that you could do better. For the life of you, you can't figure out how she got your number. You've never responded to any of her messages. And you don't want to because then she'll know she has the right number. Oh well, at least she doesn't have your address.

Cooley: Worse than UDM. Everytime you get one of her texts, you are reminded why people warn not to put too much personal information on Facebook.

Yale: Never met her or even seen her. Oh you've seen pictures and heard stories about someone's friend's friend who got with her, but there's still doubt that she even exists.

TLS: That one girl, who knows something about everyone and isn't afraid to tell you about it. How do people trust her with their deepest, darkest secrets when everyone knows that she's a gossip? If only she was available, every guy (and girl) would want her. But she's content just to live vicariously through the tales she tells of others.

scienara

New

Post by scienara » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 am

Columbia saw my picture on Facebook and sent me a message. "Hey, want to get coffee sometime? I hear you rock at logic games." I didn't really know him, but everybody says he's hot, not to mention the fact that he's totally loaded. I started looking into his profile, and damn if I didn't develop a little crush.

So I went out with him. He paid, without even glancing at my purse. "How sweet!" I thought to myself. "He must really like me!" We chatted a bit, but he didn't try to kiss me or anything...although he did promise to call.

Weeks went by without word. I tried to get in touch a few times to check up on my status. I always got his voicemail. His recording told me that he was "My Columbia Law", but I was starting to get the feeling he'd say that to anybody.

Turns out, he's just not that in to me. He just wanted me to want him, just so he could tell everybody that he turned me down.

Whatever, I like west coast boys better anyway. They're not so high maintenance, and some of them don't even care if you shave your legs every day.

h_frog_88

New

Post by h_frog_88 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 am

BU: She's an interesting one. When you first look at her you think dear god no, but you end up going out with her and some friends and find out that she's actually articulate and interesting. She is completely current, full of interesting facts and stories, and lives in a totally cool part of town. You find yourself becoming more attracted to her, thinking our future could be interesting, and then you take one more look at her...as she is walking to the other room and think- no way, I cannot settle for this, depth be damned.

Vanderbilt: She is young and slightly exciting. She comes from a lesser known place, but everyone says she was alotta fun back there, the queen of her town. She is always well dressed, somewhat conservative, but looks like you could definately take her out for a drink. She'd order wine (not the priciest but something mid-ranged) and you'd order a beer. She'd give you a look like, I don't disapprove of beer drinkers but perhaps if we are out with my parents or old college friends you should be a little more refined. You think to yourself, I would have a great life and great kids with her, but I always will stare at others with envy when she isn't looking.

UT: She's that girl that wears American Apparel because she still thinks its indie, bohemian and less endulgent then other designers. She loves going out and having fun, but can tone it down when she needs to. You can take her home to meet the folks, and they'd approve but secretly you know they want a little more out of your girl. When you are out at the mall or walking around the movie theatre the other guys stare at her and think, wow totally cute in a girl next door sorta way.

USC: She wears lots of make-up, the foundation is getting a little old and weathered, but still pulls it off. You love that she has a great home, clean and always warm, but you wonder if she plays second fiddle. Her crowd is ecletic, a few sorority sisters from her UG days, a few trendy West Hollywood kids she met at an record store on Melrose, and a few outta towners desperately trying to cali-like. She works hard for her grades, but everyone attributes them to her hard work and not raw intelligence, though secretly you admire her for it.

SMU: Think Dallas... she only goes to the Ghost bar on Friday (maybe Tony Romo will be there again like that one time, and he was like blah blah blah.......). She works out everyday, but just doesn't have that naturally toned body so it's somewhat in vain. She likes to go out for sushi and tells you how much she loves unique ethnic food, but then she orders california and avocado rolls. She refuses to touch your wierd sashimi. She drives a lexus and has a tramp stamp, which she conceals with her 7s and Michaels Kors. She can't wait to get back from summer so she can tell all her friends about her trip to Cabo, or Atlantis in the bahamas, but has no clue about the location, other than that the shots at Senor Frogs were awesome and there was this cute guy from California who she went home with one night. SMU is kinda that girl who is perptually neauve riche.

Baylor: Think SMU, but with an Abercrombie and Fitch bound bible in her left hand and a cosmo in her right hand. She won't lay down with you, unless she is really drunk, and then the next day she informs you that you have to get engaged in the summer because of what you had just done.

Oklahoma City: She's that girl you see at a bar in the city who clearly is only visiting for the weekend. You entertain the idea of going back to her hotel room and ultimately you do (after a few jim beams and shasta). You spend most the night planning your early morning departure and hoping she sleeps in and will ultimately forget about you. She wakes up early though, catches you and your stuck. Later she tells you she's pregnant and you are stuck in OKC. Sure its nice, for Oklahoma, but you dream of greener pastures, even if they are just down the road in Norman with her step sister.

UCLA: Think Lex, ya you'd probably hit it if it came around but you'd have to put up with so much afterwards it'd be tough to handle. You eventually grow to like to snide remarks she makes, and brag to your buddies about how witty your girlfriend is. Most are jealous of you.

William and Mary: She'd that girl you have honestly thought about having an affair with. It starts out as an early friendship. She likes you more than you like her, but you play along because part of you is curious about her. Other girls come along and you stop calling her for a quick lunch or a movie. But, one night you get in an argument with your other girl, and you go home and have a 6 pack and right when you start to feel a little adventurous you text her..."Hey stranger, remember me?" She does and you two agree to meet for dinner the next night. Nothing pretenious just a little place that you both like. You go there and realize she isn't as pretty as your girlfriend, but you entertain the idea anyway. You have a glass of wine, laugh a lot, and decide to go back to her place to watch the Daily Show. She mentions that she dated Jon Stewart for awhile but he's moved on. You end up spending the night. The next day you wonder if she's worth it. Sure she was fun, sure she made you laugh, sure she split the tab, but is she the one? You either take her and wonder what if forever, or you don't, you go back to your girlfriend and remember that great night. You sometimes think you wish you could go back to that night.

Last one I promise:
UWashington: She's an interesting one. She's from the Pacific Northwest and has a bohemian appearance, but still is hygenic. She listens to music you've never heard of and she writes poetry thats dark and ironic. The more you get to know her the more you think that she has something the other girls don't have. She has a slightly crooked smile that you love, but you wonder if she would make a good mother. Your friends all love hanging out with her and tell you she's great, but they are dating Berkeley, Penn, and Virginia and you think gah I wanna see more and I feel she is a one trick pony.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 am

Most guys would kill for my prospects. I try to downplay it, but I know I've had way more options than most. Frankly, I've become used to getting my way. I've never really even had to work that hard at it. Born lucky, I guess.

Why is it then, while I'm living the life most only dream of, with a dozen beauties just a phone call away, that I can't get one woman off my mind? I don't ever bring her name up, and I blow it off with a snide remark if someone else does. I'm sure I have everyone fooled, but deep inside I want her so bad. I know she barely knows I exist, but I'd give it all up if Harvard would just pick up the phone.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

gcalvin

New

Post by gcalvin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 am

UC Irvine is the new girl in town. I'm pretty sure she's a virgin, but she seems like she's ready. Then again, getting with a virgin is generally a hotter fantasy than a reality. Thing is, she's definitely going to want a commitment, and I think she's going to want kids right away. And it's not like her dad can set me up with a cushy job at his business -- I don't think he's even around. She's got several sisters, and they're all pretty hot, and she looks like she could and up as hot as any of them. But I don't know how their relationship is, and I can't expect it would do me any good. She's a sweet kid, very bright, and seems really eager to please, but I know it could all go very wrong. I know it's just plain wrong to mess with a virgin unless you're really in love, but damn, I think I am.

-Gary-

quidproquo

New

Post by quidproquo » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 am

gcalvin wrote:UC Irvine is the new girl in town. I'm pretty sure she's a virgin, but she seems like she's ready. Then again, getting with a virgin is generally a hotter fantasy than a reality. Thing is, she's definitely going to want a commitment, and I think she's going to want kids right away. And it's not like her dad can set me up with a cushy job at his business -- I don't think he's even around. She's got several sisters, and they're all pretty hot, and she looks like she could and up as hot as any of them. But I don't know how their relationship is, and I can't expect it would do me any good. She's a sweet kid, very bright, and seems really eager to please, but I know it could all go very wrong. I know it's just plain wrong to mess with a virgin unless you're really in love, but damn, I think I am.

-Gary-
her sister UCDAVIS puts out within a four weeks tops. she even said she'd pay for everything I wanted without me asking. She never really talks about her sisters though but won't stop trying to contact me. I think it's time I tell her I have other plans for us

Zach_N

New

Post by Zach_N » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 am

Pyke... love the description of Ryerson!!!!

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:05 pm

GULC:
She's pretty and she's smart. The real kicker though, is that since she knows so many other people, she can arrange for a lot of, ahem, group activities that very few other girls can put together. She's also a gutsy girl, and she's willing to experiment with things that no other girl will. This could be something.

In case I get called out on this, it's a reference to the large class size giving a good selection of classes, and curriculum B.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”