i am always in love Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
texaslawyer

Bronze

Re: i am always in love

Post by texaslawyer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 pm

gilchristh wrote:
texaslawyer wrote:Baylor, the pinch ass chick who perpetually has an aspirin tablet between her knees. However, her hot as hell sister SMU will take your ass for a wide ride and kick you to the curb. One must keep both of them in perspective.
--ImageRemoved--
Baylor is that way, so is Waco. Do they still have Baptist doors in the bars and package stores ?

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Truth hurts, but it's still the truth.

gilchristh

Bronze

Post by gilchristh » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 am

Last edited by gilchristh on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mulliganstew

Bronze

Post by Mulliganstew » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 am

Northern Illinois - You're pretty sure you'd make an excellent couple with her. Sure, she's a bit more homely than you, but she's one of the nicest girls you know and is actually excited by the fact that you're not interested in big law. That said, she's multi-racial, and dating her would piss off your dead grandpa... so hell yeah!

SIU-C - She's the party girl who somehow got into graduate school and you're wondering how. Yes, she's surprisingly smart, but her reputation is horrible, and that means a lot where you come from. Still, you might have something set up so that you could explore the side of her that not a lot of people get to see. That's kind of tempting.

Regent - The conservative smoker's cough girl who refuses to take a no as a no. Her right wing bullshit would normally be enough for you to deny her, but the constant unwanted attention is really making you consider choking a bitch.

Ave Maria - Regent's uglier little sister who is twice as annoying.

Depaul - The upscale Catholic girl who promises to be your sugar mama, but lives in such an upscale part of Chicago that you're afraid you can't even afford to date her on her dollar. She's got a slightly better reputation around town than NIU, but she's still considered low rent compared to her stuck up older sisters, Loyola and Chicago-Kent.

agentcom

New

Post by agentcom » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 am

dresden doll wrote:
Lem37 wrote:
Richard_Petty wrote:Ole Miss: The charming, naturally beautiful heiress who'll happily birth 5 of your kids and cook every weekend of football season for you and all your friends. Will never bring up the fact that her dad has way more money than you ever will or that you drink too much. She'll run a business out of her house that she tells her friends is just for spending money but in actuality pays all the bills because you and your law school buddies decided to open your dui defense law office out of a bar. She will never look older than your average Miss America at 26. She will also tell you how to single-handedly take down the tobacco companies and let you take all the credit.
Wow. Just...wow.

I understand (and appreciate) that this thread is a joke, but I think that this description single-handedly regressed women's rights 60 years. ;)
+1. I think the thread's cool but that's a little much for me too.
60 years?! Did the feminists really make so little progress that a forum post set back womyn's rights six decades?
gilchristh wrote:
texaslawyer wrote:Baylor, the pinch ass chick who perpetually has an aspirin tablet between her knees. However, her hot as hell sister SMU will take your ass for a wide ride and kick you to the curb. One must keep both of them in perspective.
--ImageRemoved--
Is it just me or is this a really sad picture? Awwwwww
lex talionis wrote:why was this bumped?
wth
Because it's awesome. 'Nuff said.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:25 am

I maybe older but I call things as I see it. Baylor is a good school, but Waco is not a garden spot. I'd say I'm failrly well informed.

aubade914

New

Post by aubade914 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 am

UVA: He is that southern gentleman who is friendly, but way out of your league. You are so in love that you ask him out anyway. After a couple months UVA sends you an email saying he's "just not that into you," but that he'll save your number in case his current girlfriend dumps him for Harvard. You consider writing UVA a letter telling him how hot you think he is, just in case it will persuade him to change his mind.

gilchristh

Bronze

Post by gilchristh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:51 am

Last edited by gilchristh on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sporkdevil

New

Post by sporkdevil » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 am

Wisconsin: She's not your first pick, by any means. She is the girl you end up with after all the other girls turn you down. She sounds really good on paper, like the kind of girl you could just settle for. She has good aspects, like she is funny, and has a huge ass. However, she is boring, a little dumb, has this annoying accent that makes me think she is damn near Canadian, and her face is nothing you would write a one page paper about why you liked her. You just know she would love you, and you wouldn't have to try very hard. However, the rest of her keeps her out of the top 30 girls you want to be with. She is cold, lives in a good neighborhood, but one with no appeal of living in for more than 3 years. And for her mid level attractive-ness, she asks way too many questions, like did I grow up in a rurally isolated environment, or making me explain time I took off in college. I'm sure she is hot enough to do this in Wisconsin, where she is hot shit. But she doesn't realize I could get much better play with severely less work. She realizes she needs me, and buys me stuff. Still, this all compounds the fact that I am better than her, and I don't need to put up with all of this ultra-needy bullshit. I'm not sure if I want to move out of her apartment, because the location puts me close to some real jobs.

All in all, I enjoy spending time with Wisconsin, knowing it could be worse, but the entire time I can't stop thinking about trying to hook up with some of her nearby friends, considering I would get rid of her like day old Chinese food if one of them would give me the time of day. I do know that I could give her herpes and she would still take me back.

Northwestern: Yes Northwestern, I have MySpace stalked you. I feel like we could be so good together. I love that John Mayer song too! I really don't, but I tell you I do. I tell you exactly why I love you so much. And I've seen the guys you like. I'm so close to them, and I just wish I could show you that. But I can agree, that you are really too good for me. I'm better than them, I swear! I'm not socially awkward, I just didn't work hard enough in UG. I would make sure you don't have to ever pay for anything, I've got it all. I would work my ass of in this relationship. I've even have years of full time work at 24, just like you like. But you still don't call me back. You haven't even added me as a friend, and I see you have been online. At least twice a day. For the past month. You hadn't met me before, but when I proposed to you, you just acted like I wasn't there. I know you are better than me, but this is bullshit! FUCK YOU! (Please go out with me. I keep waiting by the phone and checking my email 30 times a day. I know you want to talk to me. I even check my other email accounts, in case you accidentally got an email address I didn't give you)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

bishopus

New

Post by bishopus » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 am

This thread: we met by accident, and everything about her was mysterious and enchanting--at least at first. She had a sense for the details of life that made even the most ordinary conversation feel fresh and brilliant. When I was with her, old movies seemed new again. She took me to her favorite places and it was like visiting a foreign country, though I'd lived here my whole life. I couldn't wait to hear what she might think of next, what she might say. The days passed for us alone, on their own timetable, their own season.

I don't remember when it all went bad, but I remember how it started. One day everywhere I went, I noticed people pretending to be her. Pretty soon I couldn't go by her place anymore because her roommates were in the living room, wearing her thrown-out clothes, trying to talk like her. She never seemed to come around anymore. A local radio station started playing one of our favorite in-jokes as a 'bit' and it caught on, soon everyone was saying it, you saw it on signs, heard it on the streets. Around then I stopped going by, and I tried to forget all about her.

But late one night I was out walking and decided to go by her house. I don't know what I was looking for. Her roommates were still in the living room, along with half the town, still trying their hardest. I went to knock on the door but saw that her name had been scratched off the mailbox. I heard loud laughter inside, and someone yelled out 'Good One!!!!' and I knew I didn't want to come anymore. I turned around and walked home without thinking about her. I went into my house and got into bed, and after a long time I fell asleep.

freeflowfox

New

Post by freeflowfox » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 am

bishopus wrote:This thread: we met by accident, and everything about her was mysterious and enchanting--at least at first. She had a sense for the details of life that made even the most ordinary conversation feel fresh and brilliant. When I was with her, old movies seemed new again. She took me to her favorite places and it was like visiting a foreign country, though I'd lived here my whole life. I couldn't wait to hear what she might think of next, what she might say. The days passed for us alone, on their own timetable, their own season.

I don't remember when it all went bad, but I remember how it started. One day everywhere I went, I noticed people pretending to be her. Pretty soon I couldn't go by her place anymore because her roommates were in the living room, wearing her thrown-out clothes, trying to talk like her. She never seemed to come around anymore. A local radio station started playing one of our favorite in-jokes as a 'bit' and it caught on, soon everyone was saying it, you saw it on signs, heard it on the streets. Around then I stopped going by, and I tried to forget all about her.

But late one night I was out walking and decided to go by her house. I don't know what I was looking for. Her roommates were still in the living room, along with half the town, still trying their hardest. I went to knock on the door but saw that her name had been scratched off the mailbox. I heard loud laughter inside, and someone yelled out 'Good One!!!!' and I knew I didn't want to come anymore. I turned around and walked home without thinking about her. I went into my house and got into bed, and after a long time I fell asleep.
This guy's PS must've been amazing.

badlydrawn

Bronze

Post by badlydrawn » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 am

bishopus wrote:This thread: we met by accident, and everything about her was mysterious and enchanting--at least at first. She had a sense for the details of life that made even the most ordinary conversation feel fresh and brilliant. When I was with her, old movies seemed new again. She took me to her favorite places and it was like visiting a foreign country, though I'd lived here my whole life. I couldn't wait to hear what she might think of next, what she might say. The days passed for us alone, on their own timetable, their own season.

Bishopus is 2/2 for speaking truth to power tonight.

Glamour

New

Post by Glamour » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:35 am

freeflowfox wrote:

This guy's PS must've been amazing.
lol that's awesome

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

michlawhopeful

New

Post by michlawhopeful » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 am

So I was head over heals for Michigan, but I really didn't like him at first. He was just too plain for me, I needed the bad boy, maybe someone like Gtown or USC... just someone with a little extra edge. You see, I know Michigan's dad pretty well he is affiliated with my school, and from that I fell pretty hard, I mean I had it bad. I'm talking wedding plans, and to clue you in, I made this decision pretty "early". But Michigan dumped me, I was sure we were a perfect match and I'm certain I read all of his signs to a perfect tee! He sent me emails, personalized letters, and even a few nice notes from his dad then one day out of the blue he just DUMPED me, but that's not the worst part, he strung me along for MONTHS! It def took some Ben and Jerry's to heal that wound but now I'm totally rebounding with Cornell. But I have already convinced myself Cornell is NOT a rebound but rather my soulmate. I mean come on he is perfect for a classy lady from the cheese state like myself. He has two side, he can go out in the city and get some looks but always retreats in his soothing small town neck of the woods. Columbia is hott, I mean a def jaw dropper and considering that he already asked me for my certificate I guess I know he likes me.. Oh my lets NOT even talk about Mr.UVA ughhh so rude! He was just the guy that reminded me of my father, he was just a good idea, but GET THIS he ended our fling over the internet. COME ON! I totally thought I was at least worth the 42 cent stamp.

But if worst comes to worse, I'm sure my parents wont mind that I stay in town and badger them some more, Bucky really isn't that bad and the plus side he doesn't play many games or have some test I have to pass. But like I said, worst comes to worse...

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

Notre Dame is the toughest one girl I've ever seen. Very strict, unyielding. But play the game by her rules and do well and the world is your oyster.

gahhhhhhhhhh

New

Post by gahhhhhhhhhh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:11 am

michlawhopeful wrote:So I was head over heals for Michigan, but I really didn't like him at first. He was just too plain for me, I needed the bad boy, maybe someone like Gtown or USC... just someone with a little extra edge. You see, I know Michigan's dad pretty well he is affiliated with my school, and from that I fell pretty hard, I mean I had it bad. I'm talking wedding plans, and to clue you in, I made this decision pretty "early". But Michigan dumped me, I was sure we were a perfect match and I'm certain I read all of his signs to a perfect tee! He sent me emails, personalized letters, and even a few nice notes from his dad then one day out of the blue he just DUMPED me, but that's not the worst part, he strung me along for MONTHS! It def took some Ben and Jerry's to heal that wound but now I'm totally rebounding with Cornell. But I have already convinced myself Cornell is NOT a rebound but rather my soulmate. I mean come on he is perfect for a classy lady from the cheese state like myself. He has two side, he can go out in the city and get some looks but always retreats in his soothing small town neck of the woods. Columbia is hott, I mean a def jaw dropper and considering that he already asked me for my certificate I guess I know he likes me.. Oh my lets NOT even talk about Mr.UVA ughhh so rude! He was just the guy that reminded me of my father, he was just a good idea, but GET THIS he ended our fling over the internet. COME ON! I totally thought I was at least worth the 42 cent stamp.

But if worst comes to worse, I'm sure my parents wont mind that I stay in town and badger them some more, Bucky really isn't that bad and the plus side he doesn't play many games or have some test I have to pass. But like I said, worst comes to worse...
FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAFarmGirl

New

Post by IAFarmGirl » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 am

If Columbia knew how I felt about her, she'd have a restraining order taken out on me. I spent all day Saturday creeping around her place, trying to get a glimpse into her library. Columbia, I know we just met, and it's all happening so fast, but I think I love you.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

RaggedyAnne

New

Post by RaggedyAnne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:46 am

Wisconsin:

Wisconsin is the girl who was homecoming queen in high school and hasn't yet realized that high school is over, and now nobody cares. She won't shut up about how she was "almost chosen for American Idol" and she wears too much makeup. She's pretty, but not the prettiest, and smart, but not the smartest. And that would be okay, if only she would realize it.

You consider her a sure thing come hook-up time. But when you call, she lets it go to voicemail. You know that she'll eventually text and ask you to spend the night, but the mind games are so annoying you may just decide "Fuck it," and call Marquette up instead.

lawyer180

New

Post by lawyer180 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Cardozo likes to mess around. She is by no means volumptuous, but likes to flash her nice B-sized handfuls and flaunts her stuff. She's been overlooked her whole life by her hotter sisters, but she's blossomed a bit and likes to tease anyone and everyone who is willing to give her attention. Especially the insecure borderline ones who have messed around their whole life and know they are getting too old to go barking up other trees in fear of straight up rejection - the kind they just can't face anymore at this time.

Although she likes to give a free kiss on the cheek to just about everyone who's not butt ugly, she'll only give it up if you're committed and really smooth your way in. Even her ex-boyfriends will accentuate her positive features with personal testimonies via email and US Mail; they've been there, done that. They want you to experience the same euphoria and lessons they gained from her, while trying to toot their own horn by downplaying the hotter sisters they couldn't get with.

If Cardozo asked me out on a date, I'd definitely hit that.

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:30 pm

i dont even know wrote:
Notre Dame- Notre Dame is that ugly girl who thinks she is the shit. Every time I talk to her she reminds me she has a boyfriend and goes out of her way to act disinterested even though the first time we hung we were both drunk at a party and she told me she thought I was “really f-ing hot.” One of my friends told me she called me a “creep.” Screw you Notre Dame. I don’t even know why I was interested in the first place.
So basically Notre Dame is Paris Hilton.

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Yale, the Holy Grail of any law school anywhere. The Super Bowl, Indy & Daytona 500 all rolled into one. Win the race here and THE WORLD IS YOURS ! Stanford. class act, Monte Carlo of the law schools. Don't come into this kitchen if you can't stand the heat ! Make no mistake, it's big time heat. Do well here and be a multi millionaire by your early 40s. Nice work if you can get it !

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

ruraljuror

New

Post by ruraljuror » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 pm

texaslawyer wrote:Yale, the Holy Grail of any law school anywhere. The Super Bowl, Indy & Daytona 500 all rolled into one. Win the race here and THE WORLD IS YOURS ! Stanford. class act, Monte Carlo of the law schools. Don't come into this kitchen if you can't stand the heat ! Make no mistake, it's big time heat. Do well here and be a multi millionaire by your early 40s. Nice work if you can get it !

??? wtf

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

Bizzlemywizzle if you don't like what I post, don't read it. I suppose you are perfect in every way and will get in a T1 right off the bat. Frankly I could care less what you think as you have consistently proven to be overly critical of evrything anyone says or thinks mthat is counter to what you say or think.

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:52 am

Bizzlemywizzle, good for you. Good luck to you.

AP33

New

Post by AP33 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Miami: She’s that girl that you aren’t really sure where things are going with. I mean you’ve been dating for awhile and having a great time, but you don’t know if you’re ready for something new, something more. You love her looks and all the things she promises you about your future together, but the more you think about it maybe she’s not as great as she tells you. The more time you spend with her, you start to notice her flaws, ones that didn’t bother you when you were just having fun but now that you’re thinking about being serious really do matter. She is pretty, but that’s only when you go out to Mansion and she’s all done up and you've had a few Coronas. When you wake up with her the next morning, you notice the faintest mustache across her upper lip and that scares you. You are afraid that your family won’t approve of her in the long run as you realize she’s not as polished as she pretends to be and you aren’t sure if you care about that or not. But boy is she aggressive. She’s really really into you and you know that she wants this thing to go distance. However, you don’t have it in you to break her heart just yet, but you are looking for new options and playing the field. If you’re lucky you’ll be out the door before she even realizes you’re gone.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”