i am always in love Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lizzy1280

New

Post by lizzy1280 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:52 am

i try :)

stanford: he's the boy that's always been quiet. always handsome and smart, though soft-spoken, he's the one who's best friends with the other good looking guys. he might get fewer girls because nitpicky than his friends, but get to know him and you will fall in love. you don't hear him talked a lot about and wonder why no one else is going for him. so you think that if you pursue, maybe he'll date you... but he ends up stringing you along and then not calling.

Boblawblaw

New

Post by Boblawblaw » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:11 am

duke:

shes so hot, just thinking about her is amazing. You start to hook up and you're having the time of your life. 2 weeks later you somehow find yourself alone with your identity stolen and wallet missing. Dammit.

i dont even know

New

Post by i dont even know » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:16 am

NYU- I met NYU at a bar downtown and she was wearing a Led Zepplin shirt with ripped jeans. We were both playing pool. She wasn't very good but kept giving every one advice. At the end of the night NYU invited me home. I was surprised that she still lived at home with her parents in the suburbs. They had a standard poodle named "Percy." NYU's room was what she called an "apartment" above her parents garage. I asked NYU if she had any condoms and she said "dont worry my tubes are tied." In the morning her mom made me waffles while her dad talked to me about professional football. NYU looked emarassed.

lizzy1280

New

Post by lizzy1280 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:19 am

idek - NYU was hilarious! but i think it might be more for NYU undergrad than law school.......... at least i hope.

Waterman47

Bronze

Post by Waterman47 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:25 am

GW- Pretty fantastic girl, but she can't seem to get out of the shadow of her slightly hotter, slightly smarter older sister. She buys you handsome gifts and pays for you on dates, yet you still can't shake the feeling that you might have been better off with her sister.

Pepperdine- Incredibly hot and rich, yet oddly prudish. You come thisclose to giving in to her allure, but are ultimately turned off by her demands that you live life by her moral standards while you're with her. Still, every once in a while you go back and look at her picture and just stare at her beauty.

Regent- You have no idea who she is or how she got your number, and you are a bit disappointed that she considers you within her league. She keeps sending you text messages and letters, and it gets to the point that the mailman just throws the shit she sends in the recycle bin before you even get a chance to see it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Waterman47

Bronze

Post by Waterman47 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:28 am

shes so hot, just thinking about her is amazing. You start to hook up and you're having the time of your life. 2 weeks later you somehow find yourself alone with your identity stolen and wallet missing. Dammit.
I lol'ed.

Son of Cicero

Bronze

Post by Son of Cicero » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:31 am

Haha, I like the Regent one. You might want to mention something about her religious zeal.
Last edited by Son of Cicero on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

chris0805

Silver

Post by chris0805 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:39 am

HAHAHA
I love the id theft./incriminating picture slant on Duke... hilarios

IDEK: NYU was good but Lizzy... your Harvard was PERFECT :lol: :lol:

PS: Damn... I knew I should have gone to Boalt instead... I would totally saw off parking meters... stupid parking tickets... stupid THE MAN keeping us all down, taking our quarters... wait, this is out in public... uhhh... I mean, I would never break the law... stupid the internets :lol:

gobuckeyes

New

Post by gobuckeyes » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:30 am

this is epic. IDEK, you are a god.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

jchi4332

New

Post by jchi4332 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am

stanford: he's the boy that's always been quiet. always handsome and smart, though soft-spoken, he's the one who's best friends with the other good looking guys. he might get fewer girls because nitpicky than his friends, but get to know him and you will fall in love. you don't hear him talked a lot about and wonder why no one else is going for him. so you think that if you pursue, maybe he'll date you... but he ends up stringing you along and then not calling.
hmm i think i might be this guy. too bad i'll never in a million years get into stanford.

Pyke

Bronze

Post by Pyke » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:16 am

Minnesota: Everyone who's ever gone to the bar is familiar with Minnesota. At the beginning of the night, you're optimistic, things are going well, you think maybe you have a chance with Columbia or Chicago, while watching Yale out of the corner of your eye, figuring miracles happen right? As the evening progresses, everyone else seems to be picked up, except that club footed girl anyway....The drunk who sleeps around, Harvard, somehow picks up Yale...again. Times never change. Columbia goes home with Michigan, and things seem to take a turn for the worst, when the girls you were watching all night are gone. Yet when you look around the bar, you notice all the ugly people seem to have gone home. And in the corner of the bar, you notice Minnesota, this seemingly cute girl, sitting all by herself. Drunk, you figure what the hell, might as well introduce yourself, and you go over and say hello, and wake up the next morning in her bed. As you begin to sober up, you look over and notice the club foot. You feel so cold and cheated, and commit yourself to getting home as soon as possible. On the walk home, you tell yourself "I'll never do that again"...

lollypotter

New

Post by lollypotter » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 am

These are unbelievably brilliant.

There should be an LSAC Law school dating guide.

EDIT: They are also very revealing of the schools' reputations. Idek, Lizzy, Pyke - loled at work when I'm not supposed to be on the net!

PhillyFanatiKC

New

Post by PhillyFanatiKC » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:42 am

Drexel: She's the new girl. She's not incredibly sexy, but she has a lot of potential. Maybe if she lost a few pounds and dressed a little nicer she could be stunning. I just met her, but shes ready for a long term relationship and she willing to give it up on the first date. It seems a bit too easy to me, but then again it is certainly tempting. She lives on the nice side of town, so I don't have to worry about getting shot when I come to pick her up, so that's a bonus. I don't know if I'm ready for a serious relationship with her, but I'm afraid that I will miss out if I don't commit. You know that girl in middle school who was kinda awkward and dressed funny but was in love with you? You rejected her, but when you got to high school she turned out to be drop dead gorgeous. Yeah, thats Drexel.

Sorry for those of you who have no interest in Drexel, but some of the girls you guys date are out of my league.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

livinginkorea

New

Post by livinginkorea » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:57 am

Last edited by livinginkorea on Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dadric

New

Post by Dadric » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:46 am

The NYU one was brilliant.

These are great for learning about the personalities of the posters.

Peat

New

Post by Peat » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 am

Last edited by Peat on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizzy1280

New

Post by lizzy1280 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:34 am

the title is wilco :) i pointed it out a few pages back.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Pyke

Bronze

Post by Pyke » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 am

Illinois-U.C.: She's that laid back country girl who likes to have a good time. She prefers jeans to skirts, horses to unicorns, whisky to wine, and calibrators to collage. She's fun to be around and you can gladly tell your guys you were out with Illinois watching the game, or chilling over some beers. She isn't the type of girl you would want to bring out at an office gala either, but she's just the type of medicine you want on a weekend when you get away from the office. A good thing too, because she finds excellent uses for the two of you in the massive corn fields she owns on her farm. She may not have been the top choice when you began your search for love, but somehow, in her arms in the corn fields, you know everything will work out okay, and that perhaps, you chose right.

Ulfrekr

Bronze

Post by Ulfrekr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 am

Here's a little tip- it sounds like Stanford's in the closet. If he doesn't call you, it's not because you aren't genuinely great- he's just into different tail than his buddies Harvard and Yale are. He wishes he could tell you this, but he wants everyone to think he's just like his friends. So he'll string you along for a while to keep up appearances, until you figure out it's never gonna happen- even though, by all rights, it should. You'll be alright- you'll wind up with a Harvard of your own, or maybe a nice Columbia or Chicago. Sure, from time to time you might find yourself wishing you could have been the one to change Stanford, but you realize it was never really possible. Besides, deep down you know you're better off- as much as Stanford had going for him, and as much as he had a couple great characteristics that you don't see in other guys, you know he couldn't give you what you really need the way some of his pals can. So you mostly just wish the best for him and hold no ill-will.

Pyke

Bronze

Post by Pyke » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 am

roflmao @ stanford

i dont even know

New

Post by i dont even know » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:07 pm

the combination of the two stanfords may have been the best one yet.

by the way i got dibs on florida coastal

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

alexb240

Bronze

Post by alexb240 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:09 pm

Gosh, these are brilliant. Good entertainment. Also, yes USC, I deleted my Harvard description -- the whole Duke thing last night had me fairly upset, and I shouldn't take my anger out on H-bomb!

Pyke

Bronze

Post by Pyke » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:16 pm

Why? I got to use Harvard in mine :(

lizzy1280

New

Post by lizzy1280 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:26 pm

HAHA love the stanford addition. SO TRUE.

URMhopes

New

Post by URMhopes » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:37 pm

american-

That girl is cute! Yeah she is def. not as hot as her other three sisters that live in town, but she has all these cool friends that work for the UN. She is a real free spirit, takes you out to the coolest ethnic restaurants (with her you've tried real ethiopian food, ate afghan with your hands, and she even introduced you to vietnamese pho!) The only ding is that she NEVER pays. Even if you ask her politely to "split" the tab.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”