i am always in love Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
purplepansy

New

Post by purplepansy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 pm

Then you must have gotten this today...
Lol, I have images turned off on my gmail so the message just had a line of text that said Season Greetings!

I thought it seemed rather short.

LV415

New

Post by LV415 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:26 pm

I'm a girl but it's easier this way...

UCLA: She's pretty cute and has it together. However, she can't help but be overshadowed by her more attractive, more together 14 friends. They are just simply more stunning, making her suffer in their shadow. By herself she gets the boys attention alright, but when she's out with her friends she becomes the "take one for the team" chick.

She works hard to improve her status: highlights, better clothes, maybe even loses a few pounds, but every year she just can't seem to make the cut into the clique. She's working on getting uglier friends....or plastic surgery.

Oklahoma Mike

Bronze

Re: i am always in love

Post by Oklahoma Mike » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:16 pm

this thread reminds me how sad I am that i didn't buy wilco tickets

butrfly955

New

Re:

Post by butrfly955 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:36 am

worldtraveler wrote:Boalt:
He's brilliant. He's smart, witty, charming, and he makes your environmental-vegetarian-save the world side come out and somehow seem sexy. He's different from every other guy out there, but he's also well aware that he's different and never ceases to remind you.
But he's fickle. You never know what he wants. He's moody and occasionally brooding and you somehow always end up feeling that he's one step ahead of you.
He's handsome without trying, although sometimes you just wish he'd wash his clothes once in a while.
He doesn't try very hard to impress people, but then again, he doesn't have to. In fact, his comfortable personality makes him all the more attractive.

Yes, he is fickle, but his mysterious nature makes you feel special and cool. Afterall, he doesn't hang out with just anyone.

And definitely handsome without trying; always looking like he shaved two days ago with just the right amount of stubble.

**while this is a description of why I have a huge crush on Boalt, I am also secretly hoping to actually meet this man there :)

Son of Cicero

Bronze

Post by Son of Cicero » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:40 am

Thanks for bumping this masterpiece. See you at the Boalt ASW.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sarahs5

New

Post by sarahs5 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:17 am

this thread is brilliant! i'm too tired to be clever and add a school, but maybe tomorrow. i just wanted to bring attention to the greatness of this idea. :D

wustlajb

New

Post by wustlajb » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:35 am

You met USC when you were out at the bar with a bunch of your friends. You were surrounded by hotties at the bar and around the dance floor, but somehow you still noticed her. She was wearing a form-fitting dress and some expensive-looking jewelry, and after she walked by you turned to your buddy and said "I'd hit that." After a few drinks you head out onto the dance floor to get your groove on and low-and-behold there is USC just a few feet away. You can tell she's been drinking like you, but she hasn't lost her composure, and you work up the guts to go over and dance with her.

Next thing you know you wake up in your bed with a mean hangover. You wonder, did you close the deal or did you blow it? You have to ask your friends what happened at the end of the night, but they left early so they don't know. You don't have her phone number and they tell you she's a spoiled brat anyway. Still it seems like she'd be pretty good in the sac, though she might be covering something up with all that makeup. You know that if her dad ended up liking you, you'd be set for life. You wonder if you'll run into her again...

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 am

I'll give it a try -

Georgia - You weren't looking for love, you were just out for a stroll. As you thought about your future plans, all of the sudden there she is. Her bulldog on a leash, you can't help but be enamored with her sweet southern accent as she bids you hello. That is how it starts. Then, over a cold glass of sweet tea, she smiles and invites you in. The weather is warm, so hot and inviting, you can't help taking your shirt off. Before you know what is happening, things are moving at a frantic pace. It isn't what you wanted, but you decide to settle and enjoy the moment. Time passes.

You didn't mean for it to happen, but somehow you find yourself living with a picture of her on your wall in Atlanta, wondering where the last three years went. You look back on her wistfully, remembering the drunken nights downtown and the football games, but you can't help wishing you hadn't aimed a little higher. As you walk out to find out what she is up to this football season, you notice that the flowers are an interesting shade of red and black.
Last edited by aguyingeorgia on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

underdawg

Silver

Post by underdawg » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:03 am

NYU:
So hot. Want to touch the heinie...
Last edited by underdawg on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 am

Appalachian - Damn it, you think to yourself as you slide your arm out from under the hairy bohemoth next to you. Grimacing, you hope it is a chick. You have no real idea what happened. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the drugs, or maybe you have some fatal brain disease. Whatever the case, it happened. You went there, you did that, and now there is nothing you can do about it. Disgusted with yourself, you try to move on with life.

Some time passes, and then the blisters develop. You realize that you did something bad that you are going to suffer for the rest of your life, in a very painful manner. Every person you encounter from that point on is going to judge you, and there is no way to hide the ugly scabs that will continually appear in an endless cycle.

livinginkorea

New

Post by livinginkorea » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:10 am

underdawg wrote:NYU:
So hot. Want to touch the heinie...

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:41 pm

I love this thread.
Last edited by aguyingeorgia on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix Wright

New

Re:

Post by Phoenix Wright » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:10 pm

LV415 wrote:I'm a girl but it's easier this way...

UCLA: She's pretty cute and has it together. However, she can't help but be overshadowed by her more attractive, more together 14 friends. They are just simply more stunning, making her suffer in their shadow. By herself she gets the boys attention alright, but when she's out with her friends she becomes the "take one for the team" chick.

She works hard to improve her status: highlights, better clothes, maybe even loses a few pounds, but every year she just can't seem to make the cut into the clique. She's working on getting uglier friends....or plastic surgery.
I love this thread but this one made me laugh. :lol:
Last edited by Phoenix Wright on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:45 am

BUMP: I love my Appalachian one so I bumped it so I could laugh at it easier.

JDewey

New

Post by JDewey » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 am

I had a fucking orgy with the top-7 and ass raped them all. Fucking sluts.

sibarg2

New

Post by sibarg2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:50 am

JDewey wrote:I had a fucking orgy with the top-7 and ass raped them all. Fucking sluts.

someone sounds salty

Ben Matlock

New

Post by Ben Matlock » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:50 am

a fucking orgy
Is there another kind?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

sarahs5

New

Post by sarahs5 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:58 am

Ben Matlock wrote:
a fucking orgy
Is there another kind?
LOL! :lol:

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:02 am

I once had an orgy of pancakes at IHOP...

Phoenix Wright

New

Post by Phoenix Wright » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 am

aguyingeorgia wrote:BUMP: I love my Appalachian one so I bumped it so I could laugh at it easier.
All right, I'll bite... Nice one aguyingeorgia! :lol:

aguyingeorgia

Silver

Post by aguyingeorgia » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:38 am

Thank you. Now I can live in peace. I really liked that one!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

tempus

New

Post by tempus » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 am

You guys are freaks.

End of story.

cej13

New

Post by cej13 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:11 pm

come on guys, how about it, for old times sake :)

CampbellRh

Bronze

Post by CampbellRh » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:20 pm

haha--this is amazing :)

New

Post by 20090922 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:23 pm

cej13 wrote:come on guys, how about it, for old times sake :)
Thanks for bumping, this thread is amazing.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”