Visiting a law school Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Kess

Bronze

Visiting a law school

Post by Kess » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:23 pm

So I am visiting a law school on Wednesday that I am very interested in attending. I have not yet heard back from them but most likely anticipating a WL. What are some good things to ask at the tour to indicate my interest?

cloudhidden

Bronze

Re: Visiting a law school

Post by cloudhidden » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

I think the fact that you are there indicates your interest. Maybe talk to someone in admissions right before or after the event if you want them to put a face to your name.

mrtoren

Silver

Post by mrtoren » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Kess wrote:So I am visiting a law school on Wednesday that I am very interested in attending. I have not yet heard back from them but most likely anticipating a WL. What are some good things to ask at the tour to indicate my interest?
Sadly, no one is going to remember you visited. If you are waitlisted, you should continue to show interest with LOCI's, new LOR's, and updated transcripts.

Kess

Bronze

Post by Kess » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 pm

mrtoren wrote:
Kess wrote:So I am visiting a law school on Wednesday that I am very interested in attending. I have not yet heard back from them but most likely anticipating a WL. What are some good things to ask at the tour to indicate my interest?
Sadly, no one is going to remember you visited. If you are waitlisted, you should continue to show interest with LOCI's, new LOR's, and updated transcripts.
That's likely true but it's not much of a hassle for me since I live closeby. I haven't been waitlisted yet though- so I will probably wait till I actually am waitlisted to send LOCIs.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”