Interview Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ladybug89

Bronze

Re: Interview Question

Post by ladybug89 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:43 am

headandshoulderos wrote:
HBK wrote:
fakehunter wrote:Thanks to all the posters who answered my question seriously and respectfully. I managed to reschedule the interview without deceiving my interviewer - I can't go to sleep early because my position as a senior college newspaper editor keeps me up way too late to be a respectable being if I needed to wake up at 6am. Luckily I won't have that issue when I graduate.
Now you just have to hope that your interviewer doesn't read TLS.

Also, if that's the excuse you gave, you're already walking into the interview with a strike against you. Good luck!
Even if they don't, Georgetown admissions ppl DEFINITELY do and you can be sure they saw this. Wouldn't be hard to send a blast to interviewers with a link to this thread. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

If the 7:30am reschedule doesn't out OP, senior editor of the newspaper definitely does.
I'm sure they read the admissions thread for GULC, but why do you think they read random threads that happen to mention them? just curious about if you know something, not being snarky.

RareBreed

New

Re: Interview Question

Post by RareBreed » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 am

Really? Lol @ this thread. It's a fucking interview. A conversation. He/she is not going to ask you to explain the meaning of life. Seriously. Try waking up at 5AM to make a sales pitch to clients for a summer job...let alone an interview with Georgetown.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”