LSAC not sending reports Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pupshaw

Silver

LSAC not sending reports

Post by pupshaw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi, all,

Apologies if this has been covered--I tried searching but couldn't find an answer.

I sent in all of my applications last week. By now, everything is complete, except for two schools. Michigan and Berkeley requested LSAC reports a week ago, when I applied, but LSAC still hasn't sent the reports. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Is there some reason why those two wouldn't have been sent out when the others were?

Thanks for any help!

sasuke

New

Re: LSAC not sending reports

Post by sasuke » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

cerealdan wrote:Hi, all,

Apologies if this has been covered--I tried searching but couldn't find an answer.

I sent in all of my applications last week. By now, everything is complete, except for two schools. Michigan and Berkeley requested LSAC reports a week ago, when I applied, but LSAC still hasn't sent the reports. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Is there some reason why those two wouldn't have been sent out when the others were?

Thanks for any help!
Give it a few days.

pupshaw

Silver

Post by pupshaw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Update, in case anyone is having a similar issue: On the LSAC page, if you go to Apply-->Report Status, you can see which of your reports hasn't gone out. I have a couple that are flagged and say "Report not generated...Action required." I called LSAC and they said this is a bug that a number of people are having, but that they are trying to get it worked out in the next couple of days.

Gold

Post by 20130312 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm

cerealdan wrote:Update, in case anyone is having a similar issue: On the LSAC page, if you go to Apply-->Report Status, you can see which of your reports hasn't gone out. I have a couple that are flagged and say "Report not generated...Action required." I called LSAC and they said this is a bug that a number of people are having, but that they are trying to get it worked out in the next couple of days.
So then they did send it, but the website isn't reflecting it? Because I have the same issue.

pupshaw

Silver

Post by pupshaw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
cerealdan wrote:Update, in case anyone is having a similar issue: On the LSAC page, if you go to Apply-->Report Status, you can see which of your reports hasn't gone out. I have a couple that are flagged and say "Report not generated...Action required." I called LSAC and they said this is a bug that a number of people are having, but that they are trying to get it worked out in the next couple of days.
So then they did send it, but the website isn't reflecting it? Because I have the same issue.
No, from what I understood, the bug is preventing the reports from going out. Hopefully they'll have it sorted in a day or two. It might be worth calling and alerting them that this is happening in your account. The guy I talked to said he would notify "the necessary people" that I was having this issue.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”