Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients! Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
freddie

New

Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Post by freddie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 pm

To say that I was pleased to receive an invitation to apply for one of Cornell's Dean's Scholarships is an understatement.

I was hoping to find discussion of the scholarship application essay, and perhaps even examples of successful ones, on TLS but was unsuccessful. If this is because of a limitation in my searching skills, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. If no such information currently exists on TLS, I am hoping that Cornell Dean's Scholarship recipients (or anyone else with relevant knowledge) will take this opportunity to come out of the woodwork to share advice and/or sample essays.

Thanks!

*Disclaimer: I previously posted this in the Financial Aid forum, with no success. I re-posted in the general Admissions section, which has more traffic, in the hopes that this placement will attract more responses.*

westinghouse60

Bronze

Re: Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Post by westinghouse60 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:48 am

So based on your initial application, you then get an invitation to apply for the scholarship with an essay? Sorry, don't know anything about this, I applied to Cornell at the end of October and they haven't even started to look at my application because I'm waiting on an LOR. Btw what are your numbers that got you the invitation to apply?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”