Regarding December retake Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
SnoDog

New

Regarding December retake

Post by SnoDog » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 am

Like many others on here, I want to apply now, but am not satisfied with the LSAT score I just got back, and want to retake in Dec.

Would there be any advantage to submitting my applications now rather than just waiting until my Dec. scores come back? (other than getting the application out of the way)

I really don't want to apply late with a Dec. LSAT, but want to increase my score. What is the best thing I can do at the moment and still apply this cycle?

Much thanks in advance.

bigtexmex

Bronze

Re: Regarding December retake

Post by bigtexmex » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:21 am

SnoDog wrote:Like many others on here, I want to apply now, but am not satisfied with the LSAT score I just got back, and want to retake in Dec.

Would there be any advantage to submitting my applications now rather than just waiting until my Dec. scores come back? (other than getting the application out of the way)

I really don't want to apply late with a Dec. LSAT, but want to increase my score. What is the best thing I can do at the moment and still apply this cycle?

Much thanks in advance.
I'm not sure of any advantage besides getting the application out of the way. Could be wrong (I've seen some suggestions that doing it early is better even if you are waiting for an LSAT score, but it could be beneficial to wait and see what the actual score is before you apply). Schools won't make any decision if you are registered for the December LSAT until after the score comes in.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”