Transmitted but still not Completed? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Cartman

Bronze

Transmitted but still not Completed?

Post by Cartman » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi folks,

Wondering if anyone has had this experience or is having this experience and can shed any light: the first app I completed and submitted was UC Irvine over a week ago, followed by a bunch of other schools that I had been planning on applying to. All of the subsequent apps went from "transmitted" to "completed" within a day or so each (I'm guessing this means the schools requested the CAS report and LSAC sent it), but UC Irvine's has yet to do so. I'm wondering if they're just a bit slow on this for some reason or if I should look into this more...

This is the first year (I believe) that UC Irvine is doing their apps through LSAC, since they were just provisionally accredited over the summer, so I'm wondering if that's why it's been sluggish. Just wanting to make sure that's the case, since as I said it took a day or so for every other app and I "transmitted" the app over a week ago.

Anyone else apply to UCI and get the same thing?

Thanks!

mrtoren

Silver

Re: Transmitted but still not Completed?

Post by mrtoren » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Wait another couple of days and then send LSAC an email if it hasn't changed.

Cartman

Bronze

Post by Cartman » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 am

Think it's a problem on LSAC's end then? I figured that I should email UCI first, since it seems like all of the other apps have gone through on their end fine.

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 am

i think ur fine, the nyu app didnt change for quite sometime as well...but if ur worried give them a call, it cant hurt

Cartman

Bronze

Post by Cartman » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Hmm, okay. Thanks for the advice, it still hasn't updated. I suppose I'll wait a little while longer and see if that changes, and if not give them an email. If I knew that other people who applied to UC Irvine are at the same thing I'd probably feel better.

Anyone else at the same point?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”