LSAC GPA Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Easy-E

Platinum

LSAC GPA

Post by Easy-E » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 am

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but how do I go about finding out my LSAC GPA? I'm having trouble finding the info on my LSAC page. Thanks!

Blessedassurance

Gold

Re: LSAC GPA

Post by Blessedassurance » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am

Transcripts -->Academic summary Report. Bottom right titled "cumulative gpa".

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:00 am

Blessedassurance wrote:Transcripts -->Academic summary Report. Bottom right titled "cumulative gpa".

I'm getting "Transcript analysis data not on file." when I try to open the Academic Summary Report. Pretty sure this has been requested from my university so I guess I need to wait. Thank you though!

Follow up question. If I attended one school my first year of college and then transferred to another for the last three, do I need transcripts from the first one, even if the college I graduated has my transfer records?

Blessedassurance

Gold

Post by Blessedassurance » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 am

emarxnj wrote: Follow up question. If I attended one school my first year of college and then transferred to another for the last three, do I need transcripts from the first one, even if the college I graduated has my transfer records?
Yes

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 am

Blessedassurance wrote:
emarxnj wrote: Follow up question. If I attended one school my first year of college and then transferred to another for the last three, do I need transcripts from the first one, even if the college I graduated has my transfer records?
Yes

Yepp just read that. Thanks for the help.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Opie

Silver

Post by Opie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 pm

I hope for your sake that you aren't planning to apply this cycle. If you are asking these types of questions (and they're all valid questions) you are unprepared for this late in the game.

I don't mean to be hard on you, but you could probably use a full year of work experience, LSAT prep, and learning about the application process.

rgndvo

Bronze

Post by rgndvo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Um, no. We have no idea about OP's numbers and circumstances. To argue that he or she should defer admission is just speculative at this point. OP could, for all we know, have superlative numbers (or, even, superlative numbers wed to URM status). Don't extrapolate from OP's transcript confusion that he or she is utterly unready to apply.

Opie

Silver

Post by Opie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 pm

It just appears that there is a pretty steep learning curve for applications in a month or two.

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Opie wrote:I hope for your sake that you aren't planning to apply this cycle. If you are asking these types of questions (and they're all valid questions) you are unprepared for this late in the game.

I don't mean to be hard on you, but you could probably use a full year of work experience, LSAT prep, and learning about the application process.

I've been studying for the October 1st LSAT since May, I work full-time, and my LOR have all been received by LSAC. I'm not sure how you drew any of your conclusions from my question concerning viewing my LSAC GPA and transcript info. Why would I have applied anywhere before taking the LSAT?

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Opie wrote:I hope for your sake that you aren't planning to apply this cycle. If you are asking these types of questions (and they're all valid questions) you are unprepared for this late in the game.
Dude, it's September.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”