which schools should I apply to Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
icpb

Bronze

which schools should I apply to

Post by icpb » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 am

Which school should I apply to?

My LSAT is 176 and GPA is 3.94. I don't have strong ECs, just a few weak ones. I have done a couple of finance internships (one with one of the most popular funds of 2010). I'm thinking of Columbia, UChicago, and NYU, but I'm unsure whether applying to YHS would be a waste of time due to my weak ECs.
Last edited by icpb on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

fundamentallybroken

Silver

Re: which schools should I apply to

Post by fundamentallybroken » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 am

icpb wrote:Which school should I apply to?

My LSAT is 175 and GPA is 3.9. I don't have strong ECs, just a few weak ones. I have done a couple of finance internships (one with one of the most popular funds of 2010). I'm thinking of Columbia, UChicago, and NYU, but I'm unsure whether applying to YHS would be a waste of time due to my weak ECs.
Regent.

JazzOne

Gold

Re: which schools should I apply to

Post by JazzOne » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 am

My LSAT is 175 and GPA is 3.9. I don't have strong ECs, just a few weak ones. I have done a couple of finance internships (one with one of the most popular funds of 2010). I'm thinking of Columbia, UChicago, and NYU, but I'm unsure whether applying to YHS would be a waste of time due to my weak ECs.
Just apply everywhere. It's better to know for sure what your options are. You might get lucky and crack one of the top three.

Edit: Goddamnit. Troll.

TITCR:
fundamentallybroken wrote:

Regent.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”