Work Experience Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lilcalisunshine

New

Work Experience

Post by lilcalisunshine » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

On the LSAC common information form how far back are we supposed to go for our employment? I mean they are asking for only 4 places, but my job in college was one job for three years so I have room.

Do they really care what the hell I did in High School? And won't they find all of this out in my resume?

Sorry if I sound crazy, just a little frantic finishing up those last pieces.

fundamentallybroken

Silver

Re: Work Experience

Post by fundamentallybroken » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

lilcalisunshine wrote:On the LSAC common information form how far back are we supposed to go for our employment? I mean they are asking for only 4 places, but my job in college was one job for three years so I have room.

Do they really care what the hell I did in High School? And won't they find all of this out in my resume?

Sorry if I sound crazy, just a little frantic finishing up those last pieces.
As far as the common form, it depends on how many applications you're filling out. Nothing from the common form is transmitted to schools, it only helps autopopulate the actual applications. However, so many of the applications are different, you may spend more time fixing the info than you would just typing it in each time. (Also, each app will tell you how far back to go.)

lilcalisunshine

New

Re: Work Experience

Post by lilcalisunshine » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Wow, thanks so much that totally helps!!!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”