What to Put Under High School Curriculum Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
MrPapagiorgio

Gold

What to Put Under High School Curriculum

Post by MrPapagiorgio » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

One app is asking for "curriculum" when it asks for high school information. What do I put? And for that matter, why in the world do law schools care about high school?!?

joebloe

Bronze

Re: What to Put Under High School Curriculum

Post by joebloe » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 pm

If it's an oddball app, I'd definitely advise calling. Off the top of my head though, I would think it's mostly for people who went to non-US high schools, which frequently do have some sort of concentration/curriculum.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 pm

MrPapagiorgio wrote:One app is asking for "curriculum" when it asks for high school information. What do I put? And for that matter, why in the world do law schools care about high school?!?
Leave it blank.

They don't really care, but they just ask for thorough information on their apps (like where you went to high school, college, etc).

T6Hopeful

Silver

Post by T6Hopeful » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 pm

MrPapagiorgio wrote:One app is asking for "curriculum" when it asks for high school information. What do I put? And for that matter, why in the world do law schools care about high school?!?
If you call and find out you're required to put something, you could always put "College Prep," unless for whatever reason you had a more specified track, or were big on wood shop, metal shop, and auto shop.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”