Application asks to list academic honors... Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
QRider

New

Application asks to list academic honors...

Post by QRider » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 am

Application asks to list all scholastic or academic honors you have received, including scholarships, fellowships, prizes, honor societies, etc...

I received a partial scholarship for the first year of college and I can not think of anything else to list here. I graduated college 5 years ago and my resume is pretty complete besides this section, at least that I can remember.

Any ideas or suggestions that I might be able to include would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it asks to list three extracurricular or community activities that have been important to you... I have one really good one but that's about it...

glewz

Silver

Re: Application asks to list academic honors...

Post by glewz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 am

QRider wrote:Application asks to list all scholastic or academic honors you have received, including scholarships, fellowships, prizes, honor societies, etc...

I received a partial scholarship for the first year of college and I can not think of anything else to list here. I graduated college 5 years ago and my resume is pretty complete besides this section, at least that I can remember.

Any ideas or suggestions that I might be able to include would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it asks to list three extracurricular or community activities that have been important to you... I have one really good one but that's about it...
Dean's list, degree honors, Phi Beta Kappa (or equivalent), any scholarships, academic journals, school team for academic ____,

Extracurricular - quality over quantity, no worries.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”