Common info form & LSAC Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ISTAND

Bronze

Common info form & LSAC

Post by ISTAND » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 am

If someone updates info on their "common information form", does LSAC resend it to the schools you've already applied to with the updated info? For example if I submitted an application on Dec. 1 and on Dec. 15 updated my mailing address on the common information form, would LSAC automatically send the updated info to the schools I've already applied to?

musicfor18

Silver

Re: Common info form & LSAC

Post by musicfor18 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 am

ISTAND wrote:If someone updates info on their "common information form", does LSAC resend it to the schools you've already applied to with the updated info? For example if I submitted an application on Dec. 1 and on Dec. 15 updated my mailing address on the common information form, would LSAC automatically send the updated info to the schools I've already applied to?
No. The common info form never gets sent anywhere. It's simply a time-saving tool on your end for info that appears on all apps, so once you open the application, the info from the common form will be pre-filled. If you need to update your address, email the school.

jeremysen

Bronze

Post by jeremysen » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 am

musicfor18 wrote:
ISTAND wrote:If someone updates info on their "common information form", does LSAC resend it to the schools you've already applied to with the updated info? For example if I submitted an application on Dec. 1 and on Dec. 15 updated my mailing address on the common information form, would LSAC automatically send the updated info to the schools I've already applied to?
No. The common info form never gets sent anywhere. It's simply a time-saving tool on your end for info that appears on all apps, so once you open the application, the info from the common form will be pre-filled. If you need to update your address, email the school.

TITCR

ISTAND

Bronze

Post by ISTAND » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 am

jeremysen wrote:
musicfor18 wrote:

TITCR
TY

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”