Waitlist - sending updated info Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Xnegd

Bronze

Waitlist - sending updated info

Post by Xnegd » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 am

Hey,

Just received a waitlist, and I was wondering how exactly I send a particular school updated info through LSAC? Specifically, updated recommendations, etc.

I was just waitlisted now, so do I maybe need to wait a while before my status is officially shown as waitlisted, or is there another avenue to do so I just didn't see? I went to my "Sent Application" and also my "School List" and my "Recommendations List" and I didn't see anything that looked like I could update my file to send them more info.

Thanks!

-Cory

DieAntwoord

Bronze

Re: Waitlist - sending updated info

Post by DieAntwoord » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 am

Xnegd wrote:Hey,

Just received a waitlist, and I was wondering how exactly I send a particular school updated info through LSAC? Specifically, updated recommendations, etc.

I was just waitlisted now, so do I maybe need to wait a while before my status is officially shown as waitlisted, or is there another avenue to do so I just didn't see? I went to my "Sent Application" and also my "School List" and my "Recommendations List" and I didn't see anything that looked like I could update my file to send them more info.

Thanks!

-Cory
bump

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”