Resume Error Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
InLikeFlint

Bronze

Resume Error

Post by InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 pm

On my resume I wrote that I was getting a bachelor of science in business administration, but I'm actually getting a bachelor in business administration. I doubt this will be a problem, and I don't think there's anything that I can do about it now, but I figured I'd ask the wise members of TLS anyway. Do you guys think this could possibly be a problem?

InLikeFlint

Bronze

Re: Resume Error

Post by InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:31 pm

bump

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Send an email (at least) to each of the schools you've applied to explaining the error. Immediately.

St.Remy

Silver

Post by St.Remy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Don't worry about it, this is the most overlookable error I've ever heard of. You could send in a new resume to replace the old one, but honestly it isn't worth drawing attention to an error that they will never notice in a million years.

Do not listen to mdallavis.

InLikeFlint

Bronze

Post by InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

St.Remy wrote:Don't worry about it, this is the most overlookable error I've ever heard of. You could send in a new resume to replace the old one, but honestly it isn't worth drawing attention to an error that they will never notice in a million years.

Do not listen to mdallavis.
Thank you. How would I send in a new resume? I'm probably not going to, but just in case.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”