LOR timing Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
NYC_7911

Bronze

LOR timing

Post by NYC_7911 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:21 pm

I have decided to submit an additional LOR, but since I'm making that decision a bit late, I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to get it out to schools. I am considering a) having it faxed to LSAC and hope it comes through clear and is processed quickly, or b) having it sent directly to schools (other letters will come through LSAC). I'm not applying ED at any schools, but I do want to have my applications in by the end of the week/weekend. Suggestions on which option to go with? My instinct is option b, but I'd like some input. Thanks!

123xalady

Bronze

Re: LOR timing

Post by 123xalady » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm

NYC_7911 wrote:I have decided to submit an additional LOR, but since I'm making that decision a bit late, I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to get it out to schools. I am considering a) having it faxed to LSAC and hope it comes through clear and is processed quickly, or b) having it sent directly to schools (other letters will come through LSAC). I'm not applying ED at any schools, but I do want to have my applications in by the end of the week/weekend. Suggestions on which option to go with? My instinct is option b, but I'd like some input. Thanks!
Mine were faxed and posted within 3 days- I recommend it

NYC_7911

Bronze

Re: LOR timing

Post by NYC_7911 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Mine were faxed and posted within 3 days- I recommend it
Great--thanks for the input!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”