I Definitely Do NOT Recommend Law School Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
stratocophic

Gold

Re: I Definitely Do NOT Recommend Law School

Post by stratocophic » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
seeodywhy wrote:I don't understand. Why be mean to the guy? I know some of you believe he may be lying about his credentials but come on. That is absolutley no reason to attack the man personally. Somehow we all manage to avoid lashing out at assholes all day then get behind a keyboard and grow brass balls. Stop being dicks. Some of the info in this thread is worthwhile. Without the 15 pages worth of people acting like preschoolers some people may actually get some advice about the other side of the coin.
You tell 'em dude!!! Rock on!

So Cliff Lee to the Rangers. Thank fucking god the Yankees blew that one.

Don't need him. Just needed to make sure the Rays/Sawx/Twins didn't get him, which was accomplished by driving up the price w/ Montero. We can wait till he's a free agent in three months :twisted: More importantly, keep it up, obs.

ResolutePear

Platinum

Post by ResolutePear » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Less baseball. More RacecaR, plz.

observationalist

Bronze

Post by observationalist » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:19 pm

mistergoft wrote:
observationalist wrote:Thanks gang. Be sure to voice your support at school if you think it's worth it for them to commit to releasing more information.
Will be sending an email to the relevant parties shortly.
Word. You should be able to view the materials we're sending directly to the schools on our website come Monday. It will include the guidelines for filling out each component, some links to the media mentions, our official press release (which also goes out on Monday), and more info on why we think the schools will benefit from committing to the new standard.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”