Transcript: "Received"/"Processed" timing? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
bostonld

New

Transcript: "Received"/"Processed" timing?

Post by bostonld » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi all,

I submitted a transcript request to my university last week. I received a copy in the mail on Saturday, but according to LSAC thier copy has not yet been received (Status- "Transcript received: No"). How long of a lag is typical for submission -> received status -> processed status? I know it takes them a few weeks to fully process the form, but was wondering how long I should expect it to show up as "not received" before I contact my college and confirm that they actually attached the LSAC transcript form.

Thanks...

Gold

Re: Transcript: "Received"/"Processed" timing?

Post by 03121202698008 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

bostonld wrote:Hi all,

I submitted a transcript request to my university last week. I received a copy in the mail on Saturday, but according to LSAC thier copy has not yet been received (Status- "Transcript received: No"). How long of a lag is typical for submission -> received status -> processed status? I know it takes them a few weeks to fully process the form, but was wondering how long I should expect it to show up as "not received" before I contact my college and confirm that they actually attached the LSAC transcript form.

Thanks...
Mine were processed in like 2 days last year...but it is a holiday weekend. I'd give it a week or two. Plenty of time to get them in at this point and LSAC was probably swamped with the June LSATs and aren't doing a whole lot this week.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”