LSAT Freakout?! PLEASE HELP Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
balzern

Bronze

LSAT Freakout?! PLEASE HELP

Post by balzern » Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 am

Hey everyone. Last night I took a PT after getting about 6-7 hours of sleep and working from 8-430. Needless to say I got the lowest score that i can remember, a 154 on December 2008....I am getting between a 157-163 with an average around a 159 or 160. Am I just burnt out? Kinda losing sleep over this freaking thing and I am a little upset because I have taken 30-40 PTs and went over my wrong answers. It was like I couldnt concentrate on this test at all esp. with RC I missed 14 :shock: Any suggestions?

balzern

Bronze

Re: LSAT Freakout?! PLEASE HELP

Post by balzern » Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 am

BUMP!!! Any help would be extremely appreciated as the June test is quickly approaching!!

SuperFreak

New

Post by SuperFreak » Thu May 27, 2010 10:10 am

wrong subforum.

CMDantes

Bronze

Post by CMDantes » Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah man I purposely avoid the LSAT prep forum right now because of all the morons posting the same OMG LOL FREAKIN OUT AFTER TAKING A PREP TEST IMMEDIATELY AFTER BREAKING MY LEG LOLHALP

Keep it to that forum please, some of us aren't freaking out and don't want to look at people panicking.

pjo

Silver

Post by pjo » Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 am

CMDantes wrote:Yeah man I purposely avoid the LSAT prep forum right now because of all the morons posting the same OMG LOL FREAKIN OUT AFTER TAKING A PREP TEST IMMEDIATELY AFTER BREAKING MY LEG LOLHALP

Keep it to that forum please, some of us aren't freaking out and don't want to look at people panicking.
Agreed. Ive been avoiding that forum too. After the test I'm going to do my best to avoid TLS all together until scores are released

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 am

pjo wrote:
CMDantes wrote:Yeah man I purposely avoid the LSAT prep forum right now because of all the morons posting the same OMG LOL FREAKIN OUT AFTER TAKING A PREP TEST IMMEDIATELY AFTER BREAKING MY LEG LOLHALP

Agreed. Ive been avoiding that forum too. After the test I'm going to do my best to avoid TLS all together until scores are released

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”