New York Law School Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dukelawguy144

Bronze

Re: New York Law School

Post by dukelawguy144 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

kalvano wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:Its a toilet law school full of dumb rats that were too lazy to retake the LsAt to attend a decent school. I hope the legal community continues to punish the idiots who attend such a shithole and the school gets shut down. Suicide is better than taking out200k for a shitty job.

Yea, I'm sure the partner making 200k plus a year is laughing all the way to the bank, and you are the one who will burn out and off himself
Ignore dukelawguy. He's a fucktarded troll who should have been permanently banned long ago.
Hey Kalvano,

Ummm your still a worthless tool

ajmanyjah

Bronze

Post by ajmanyjah » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

dukelawguy144 wrote:
kalvano wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
dukelawguy144 wrote:Its a toilet law school full of dumb rats that were too lazy to retake the LsAt to attend a decent school. I hope the legal community continues to punish the idiots who attend such a shithole and the school gets shut down. Suicide is better than taking out200k for a shitty job.

Yea, I'm sure the partner making 200k plus a year is laughing all the way to the bank, and you are the one who will burn out and off himself
Ignore dukelawguy. He's a fucktarded troll who should have been permanently banned long ago.
Hey Kalvano,

Ummm your still a worthless tool
No, you're.

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

More like bannedlawguy144, AMIRITE PEOPLE?!?

megaTTTron

Silver

Post by megaTTTron » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

SBL wrote:
More like bannedlawguy144, AMIRITE PEOPLE?!?

I lol'd.

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 am

I guffawed most heartily.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”