When to expect decision? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hdunn85

New

When to expect decision?

Post by hdunn85 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

I applied to BU, BC, New England School of Law, Northeastern, Suffolk, WNEC, Quinnipiac and Hofstra today, march 1st. The Lsac site says that they are all processing. Does anyone know how long it will take to process? Also does anyone have a rough idea of when I can expect decisions to start coming in?

alisyn313

New

Re: When to expect decision?

Post by alisyn313 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:27 pm

hdunn85 wrote:I applied to BU, BC, New England School of Law, Northeastern, Suffolk, WNEC, Quinnipiac and Hofstra today, march 1st. The Lsac site says that they are all processing. Does anyone know how long it will take to process? Also does anyone have a rough idea of when I can expect decisions to start coming in?

I applied to all of those schools, you can check out my profile on law school numbers to see my dates. Northeastern was the fastest for me.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/alisyn313

BTW, all of my dates aren't entered because I am waiting for letters to put them up, as they come.

akstrong

New

Re: When to expect decision?

Post by akstrong » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

hdunn85 wrote:I applied to BU, BC, New England School of Law, Northeastern, Suffolk, WNEC, Quinnipiac and Hofstra today, march 1st. The Lsac site says that they are all processing. Does anyone know how long it will take to process? Also does anyone have a rough idea of when I can expect decisions to start coming in?
I heard back from NESL pretty fast -- about 4 weeks. I also applied to Suffolk around the same time as NESL (complete Jan. 6th) and have yet to hear from them. 150/3.6

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”