Several addendums on one page? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
vanillawafer

New

Several addendums on one page?

Post by vanillawafer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 am

Is it acceptable to put several addendums on one page, so long as they each have their own section? I have a brief LSAT addendum that says this:

In December of 2009 I took the LSAT in ******, **. I had the H1N1 virus during this time and due to this unfortunate circumstance, I feel that my score is well below my real potential.

And a brief educational history addendum for certain applications that only provided room for a list of 3 previous schools, because I attended 4 and had to include it on a separate attachment.

And finally, a brief addendum about a speeding ticket.

It all takes up about half a page, total. Seems silly to submit 3 separate attachments?

WhiskeyGuy

Bronze

Re: Several addendums on one page?

Post by WhiskeyGuy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 am

Each addendum should get its own page.

DukeHopeful

Bronze

Post by DukeHopeful » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 am

FWIW, I submitted a separate addendum for each topic that I addressed.

capitalacq

Silver

Post by capitalacq » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 pm

vanillawafer wrote:Is it acceptable to put several addendums on one page, so long as they each have their own section? I have a brief LSAT addendum that says this:

In December of 2009 I took the LSAT in ******, **. I had the H1N1 virus during this time and due to this unfortunate circumstance, I feel that my score is well below my real potential.

And a brief educational history addendum for certain applications that only provided room for a list of 3 previous schools, because I attended 4 and had to include it on a separate attachment.

It all takes up about half a page, total. Seems silly to submit 3 separate attachments?
Should be fine as long as the section headers are obvious & clear.

rundoxierun

Gold

Post by rundoxierun » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:25 pm

I have to write addendums for arrests and disciplinary action by school. Since all the arrests were at my university and resulted in disciplinary action as well as legal action I am writing about both legal issues and disciplinary issues on the same page.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vanillawafer

New

Post by vanillawafer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 pm

capitalacq wrote:
vanillawafer wrote:Is it acceptable to put several addendums on one page, so long as they each have their own section? I have a brief LSAT addendum that says this:

That's what I originally assumed, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.

WhiskeyGuy

Bronze

Post by WhiskeyGuy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:34 pm

vanillawafer wrote:
capitalacq wrote:

That's what I originally assumed, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.
Put each addendum on its own page. Don't assume the headers are obvious and clear; make it clear by making separate pages.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”